- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01IOXB5BC
- Item model number: Big Agnes
- Average Customer Review: 13 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #130,501 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL Backpacking Tent
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 4-way high volume hub design increases strength by 25% and the useable interior volume by 20% when compared to previous versions of the Copper Spur
- Fly and floor are silicone treated proprietary patterned random rip-stop nylon with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Fly and floor feature a unique weave made with a high tenacity yarn and high filament count which increases fabric tear strength by 25%, decreases weight of the material and improves water resistance
- Tent body is Proprietary patterned random rip-stop nylon breathable and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
One of our best-selling, full-featured, ultralight backpacking shelters, the Copper Spur HV UL series is designed with a high volume hub to maximize strength and increase living space without adding weight. Large dual zipper doors and steep wall architecture make backcountry trips with a smelly partner - or three - more comfortable than you may have thought possible. Our proprietary patterned double rip-stop nylon fabric is incredibly durable, to stand up to your biggest adventures.
Resisting the Norm
Not long ago, minimalist backpackers were faced with a tough decision: trim off a couple grams and sleep in a claustrophobic shelter so narrow you couldn’t sit upright, or settle for a bulkier tent that weighs like an anchor in your pack. Big agnes refused to conform, and the industry never looked back.
Weatherproof, Lightweight, and Packable
When we first introduced the Copper Spur tents in 2008, we wanted to make a series of packable, spacious, and ultralight tents with enough features and bomber materials to make you feel like you were living the high life, even if you hadn’t showered in a few days. The result is a tent design with nearly vertical walls, expansive interior volume, two-doors and vestibules, and a full-coverage rainfly for perfect weatherproofing—all in a compact, ultralight package.
Time-Tested & Refined
As our entire product line has evolved over the past 10 years, the Copper Spur Series has grown up, too. We’ve won some awards and developed it into more than just a best-selling line. Its signature copper color, DAC poles, and two-door design can be spotted on trails, in campgrounds, and remote roadside tent sites throughout the world. Check out the entire series below.
|Copper Spur HV2 Expedition||Copper Spur HV2 UL||Copper Spur 2 UL Classic||Copper Spur 2 Platinum||Copper Hotel HV2 UL|
|Packed Weight||5 lb 8 oz||3 lb 1 oz||3 lb 7 oz||2 lb 10 oz||3 lb 13 oz|
|Packed Size||7 x 20 in||4 x 19.5 in||6 x 21 in||5 x 17 in||5 x 19.5 in|
|Floor Area||29 sq ft||29 sq ft||29 sq ft||29 sq ft||29 sq ft|
|Head Height||39 in||40 in||40 in||40 in||41 in|
|Vestibule Area||9 sq ft (x2)||9 sq ft (x2)||9 sq ft (x2)||9 sq ft (x2)||9 sq ft (back) 27 sq ft (front)|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors||2 Doors||2 Doors||2 Doors||2 Doors|
Style: 1 Person (Grey/Orange)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 13 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Speaking of price...I found this on sale at backcountry.com for $375. I got the tent and the fly (from REI) for less than the amazon price of just the tent.