- Product Dimensions: 30 x 86 x 42 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
- ASIN: B00GSYH1T0
- Item model number: Big Agnes
- Average Customer Review: 58 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #285,880 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Big Agnes - Fly Creek UL Tent
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Single door and vestibule
- Storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Reflective guyline and webbing on tent corners
- DAC Featherlite NFL pole system with lightweight hubs
- DAC Twist Clips attach tent body to pole frame
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Fly Creek UL tents are ideal for lightweight devotees who want a freestanding structure, but aren't willing to commit a ton of space in their pack.
Color: 1 Person
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Plenty of room for me, but I'm only 5'3".
This is the best ultralight tent you can buy for the money. If you are willing to spend over $500 bucks you can get a quality zpacks tent that will weigh even less and will take up less space in your pack.
It is very light, and spacious- perfect for 2 adults, snug for 3 (as is common with tent sizing). Mine arrived with a 2 inch stress tear in the mesh right at the seam at the top of the tent where it connects to the hub via the swivel clip. For this reason, I suspect that it might be something that would likely happen again in the future after some years of use if I got the same tent again, so I just returned it and got the Slater UL2+ from Big Agnes instead. It is about the same size, and a little lighter. There is no hanging swivel hub at the top, just hanging clips, and hardly any mesh, so I am hoping the same issue will not arise. I took away one star for this possible manufacturing flaw.