Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Prophets of Rage Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 34 reviews
on January 14, 2017
Big Agnes - Copper Spur - UL2 - MTNGLO

literally don't understand how this works....

Why is there only a single piece of "string" on each corner with a plastic push draw-string. A loop would make more sense. Or no plastic piece would make sense (as I can tie a bowline). I literally do not understand how this is supposed to be installed. The plastic pops out of the tent loops easily and does not help the loft stay in place.
on September 10, 2017
The Amazon site describing all these lofts is confusing. I decided that this would probably work with my Big Agnes Copper Spur UL1 tent which I purchased this year from REI (and has now been replaced by the Copper Spur HV UL1). The loft wall DOES work with my tent and was a nice addition to have extra storage space and space for small clothing items to dry out. Not perfect though - the lower edge pulls away from the tent a bit and I hit the bottom edge a bit when sitting up.Because of the geometry of the side pockets, particularly the upper ones, small items can be a little hard to get out. I'm also going to trim the ties, which are quite long (so they can be used in different Big Agnes tents). Installation is actually not a big deal - slide the toggle through the loops on the wall of the head of the tent, then tighten down the toggle. Can be left installed when packed.
on August 29, 2015
Looks good to me. The problem is that details on what lofts fit what tents is not very well published and the first gear loft was spposed to fit my Seedhouse SL3 and did not - the appears to be the correct one I hope.
on February 24, 2015
Way smaller than I expected. It will pretty much hold just small items and few of them, like glasses, headlamps, and phones. Not sure the price was worth the size of the product. Disappointed..
on July 23, 2017
Fits perfectly but not as big as I thought it would be
on May 23, 2017
Fits perfect and the shelf is a nice addition to the tent for drying or if stuck in the tent due to rain.
on December 31, 2014
For what it's worth, the gear loft worked. Had to really think hard about what to put up there. The only issue I have is that it covers the top center top of the tent, which is where we would normally hang our light.
on August 26, 2013
There are a couple of little pockets in the Big Agnes tent I bought, but this gear loft is just that: a hanging shelf over your head. I usually put my headlamp and glasses in it so I'll know right where they are when I need them. The loft is made with a stiffer mesh than the usual tent mesh, so it's pretty sturdy.

Good little gizmo!
on January 27, 2016
Well, it works as advertised I guess. I would have thought it would have been clear and straightforward to fit this Big Agnes product into my appropriate Big Agnes tent, but it wasn't - I ended up having to knot it in and it looks like a ghetto job. I never really end up using it much either - unlike the overhead style of gear lofts, which don't work in the tent I bought this for. Since it's located in an inconvenient part of the tent, which doesn't otherwise have pockets, everything just ends up on the floor anyways.
on February 22, 2016
Extra space is a teeny tiny tent is a big deal. I have a two person Big Agnes tent and once I get settled inside there's not much extra room.
The gear loft keep important times out of harms way and available for easy access. My eyeglasses and personal stuff is up and out of the way.
Nothing gets lost now that I have the loft installed. I give up a little bit of headroom, but the trade off is acceptable.

The nylon is durable and the product is well made - just what you would expect from Big Agnes.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.