Big Agnes Grouse Mountain 15-Degree Sleeping Bags (600 Down Fill)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Down 80% / Feather 20%
- Mummy shape decreases weight & packed size
- Cotton storage sack & nylon stuff sack included // Built in pillow pocket holds a fleece or Big Agnes pillow & interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- fits up to 6'6" / 198cm // fill weight 21oz / 603g // bag weight 3lb 6oz / 1531g // stuff sack size 8"x17.5" / 20x45cm // compressed size 8"x8" / 20x20cm
- 70" YKK #8 zipper. Mate together our left and right zip bags with the same size zipper
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
DECENT FEATURES of the Big Agnes Grouse Mountain 15 Degree Sleeping Bag Integrated half pad sleeve design Mummy shaped bag Pillow Pocket Liner loops 70"/178cm YKK #8 zipper Mate together left and right zip bags Mesh storage sack and nylon stuff sack No-draft collar, No-draft wedge, No-draft zipper The SPECS of the Big Agnes Grouse Mountain 15 Degree Sleeping Bag Temperature Rating: 15° F / -9° C Fill Type: 600 Down Pad Size: 20" / 51 cm Stuff Sack Size: 8 x 17.5" / 20 x 45 cm Nylon Microfiber rip-stop Insotect Flow Construction 600 fill Down The SPECS for Regular Bag Weight: 2 lbs 13 oz / 1276 g Fill Weight: 19 oz / 539 g Compressed Size: 8 x 7" / 20 x 18 cm Fits up to: 5'10" / 178 cm The SPECS for Long Bag Weight: 3 lbs 3 oz / 1446 g Fill Weight: 21 oz / 595 g Compressed Size: 8 x 8" / 20 x 20 cm Fits up to: 6'6" / 198 cm
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I saw a BA bag and was impressed with its width and the sleeve for the pad, so I thought I would give it a try. It is just wide enough throughout so I can sleep almost how I like and the bag and pad stay where they are supposed to. I even went out and bought the insulated BA air pad and that's another 5 star product.
I am stoked on this combo and slept beteer than ever before. Oh yeah, it's warm too, however I have not gone belove mid 30's yet.
The only negative is the zipper snags and if it unzips at the bottom, it is a pain to get going again.