Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.99 shipping
Big Agnes Q Core SLX Ultralight Sleeping Pad
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Item Weight||16 Ounces|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PILLOWY SUPPORT - The Q-Core SLX is a superlight and compact sleeping pad designed to improve your sleep in the backcountry; Quilted top provides a soft, cushioned sleeping surface, as comfortable as your bed at home; Minimalist I-Beam construction reduces weight and provides consistent stability, with the larger outer chambers keeping you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad
- TOASTY WARM - Rated to 32, WRM HL Insulation is durable, high-loft synthetic insulation provides exceptional warmth with minimal weight and bulk; Built-in advanced heat reflective technology helps maintain warmth
- ULTRALIGHT & RUGGED (20x78) - Durable, superlight nylon rip-stop fabric improves tear strength and durability by 25%, while aviation grade TPU lamination adds extra durability; Despite its strength, the Q-Core SLX is remarkably lightweight and packable, with the Long size rolling down to 4 x 8 in. and weighing only 17 oz
- EASY INFLATE - High volume valve allows for efficient and easy inflation and super-fast deflation; Antimicrobial treatment inside the pad prevents microorganism growth; Outer Thickness: 4.25 in; Inner Thickness: 3.5 in; Repair kit included
- WARRANTY INCLUDED - All Big Agnes products are guaranteed against manufacturing or material defect; If replacement product is not available, credit will be given for the original purchase price when returned with a receipt
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Q-Core SLX ups the ante on quilted comfort in the backcountry. Redesigned offset I-Beams create incredible multi-directional support and stability. The Q-Core SLX is lighter, tougher, easier to inflate/deflate, packs smaller, sleeps warmer... When it comes to superlight, three-season comfort this pad stands alone.
|Air Core Ultra||Insulated Air Core Ultra||Q-Core SLX||Q-Core Deluxe||Insulated Axl Air||Insulated Axl Trail Boss|
|Insulation Type||Uninsulated||WRM HL||WRM HL||WRM HL||PrimaLoft Silver||PrimaLoft Silver & heat reflective film|
|Thickness (Outer / Inner)||3.5" / 3.25"||3.5" / 3.25"||4.25" / 3.5"||4.25" / 3.5"||3.75" / 3.25"||3.75" / 3.25"|
|Weight of Regular Size||20 oz||21 oz||16 oz||24 oz||11.9 oz||34 oz|
|Rolled Size||4" x 7"||4" x 8"||4" x 7.5"||4.5" x 8.5"||4" x 6.5"||5.5" x 12"|
|Shape Options||Rectangular||Rectangular||Rectangular||Rectangular||Rectangular & Mummy||Rectangular|
Product detailsStyle:Long (20x78)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8 x 4 x 4 inches; 2.68 Pounds
- Item model number : Big Agnes
- Department : Unisex
- Date First Available : May 24, 2016
- Manufacturer : Big Agnes
- ASIN : B01G3ZJS80
Best Sellers Rank:
#309,374 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #332 in Camping Sleeping Pads
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- It doesn’t slip out like some other air mattresses.
- It is reasonably comfortable when over inflated, but this requires some real force. I tested on hard tile floor.
- The wide-long (25”x78”) is about right for my 6’ 220 lb frame.
- It didn’t seem excessively noisy or bouncy.
- Extra valve for quick deflation.
- Really super lightweight for hiking or EV car camping.
- If folded properly, fits easily into included storage bag.
- It took me over 10 minutes of hyperventilating to inflate.
- If just a little under inflated, I wake up with sore ribs and shoulder.
- Mine came with some weird brown stains that didn’t wash off with dish soap and water (see pic).
The Big Anges regular wide is 72x25x4. The extra thickness and width is definitely noticable. My arms don't fall off the sides of this pad like they do with the 20 inch wide Nemo pad. I do miss having a built in pump like the NEMO, but as another review said, it only takes around 20 or so breaths to fill. If you're already hiking and having to be in shape for climbing mountains, I imagine this wouldn't be too difficult to inflate. The extra width and thickness does make a difference. I slept on this for 5 weeks and it worked just fine. My biggest complaint is the durability. It worked in Alaska but the moment I brought it to the desert a cactus spine must have poked it somewhere. Got a slow leak that I couldnt find after checking over the whole thing many, many times.