Other Sellers on Amazon
Big Agnes Tiger Wall Ultra Light Tent w/UV-Resistant Solution Dyed
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- TECHNICAL COMFORT - The Tiger Wall UL offers construction that is perfect for fast and light trail missions where every inch of space counts. The UL2 and UL3 features two doors and two vestibules. The dry-entry door design featuring storm flaps on exterior zippers keeps the interior of your tent dry as you enter and exit.
- SUSTAINABLE & STRONG - Solution-dyed fabric is highly resistant to UV fade and drastically reduces energy consumption and water use during manufacturing, a process that is better for the environment and improves the quality of the tent fabric. DAC poles create a strong structure that is light and spacious; the single-pole architecture makes set up and take down simple and efficient. Structured foot-end corners create more usable space between your feet and the tent wall.
- READY TO PITCH - Simplified setup with proprietary tent corner construction and unique TipLok Tent Buckle that combines three functions: secure pole-tip capture, rainfly attachment and tensioner, and stake-out loop. Tents come ready to pitch; with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly. Reflective guy lines and webbing on tent corners make your tent easily visible at night. Color-coded webbing and buckles make set up easy.
- FULL FEATURED - The Tiger Wall tent has elevated storage with a 3D bin 'mezzanine' in the foot and additional storage in the ceiling and door pockets at the head. Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean earbud-cord routing from phones or other devices. Increased airflow with low vent feature on the vestibule doors and double sliders on the vestibule zippers for venting from the top or bottom.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOCs). Trail weight is 2 lb. 3 oz. and packs down to 18 x 5.5 inches. Includes NEW lighter, yet stronger Dirt Dagger UL Tent Stakes with patent pending I-Beam aluminum construction. To extend the life of your tent floor we recommend using a Big Agnes 2021 Tiger Wall UL footprint featuring TipLok Tent Buckle - sold separately.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Easy setup and take down with DAC Featherlite single pole system structure.
Solution-dyed fabric improves tent quality and is better for the environment.
Keep the interior dry with dual zipper, smooth-closing, dry entry/exit vestibule.
|Fly Creek HV UL 1 Solution Dye||Fly Creek HV UL 2 Solution Dye||Tiger Wall UL 1 Solution Dye||Tiger Wall UL 2 Solution Dye||Copper Spur HV UL 1|
|Packed Weight||2lb||2lb 4oz||2lb 2oz||2lb 8oz||2lb 6oz|
|Packed Size||5” x 18.5”||6” x 19.5”||5.5” x 17”||5.5” x 18”||5.5” x 17.5”|
|# of Doors||1||1||1||2||1|
|# of People||1||2||1||2||1|
Top review from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I hate this tent and am seeking a refund. Go with a free standing tent if you are going where the weather is rough. I would only use this on sunny wind free days. I get that its a 3 season tent, but ive had cheap coleman tents that did better with the wind.
When you go lightweight you sacrifice strength and durability