- Product Dimensions: 23 x 6 x 6 inches ; 2.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B001AZ0DTM
- Item model number: BA-01
- Average Customer Review: 1.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #919,734 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Big Agnes - Two Track Sleeping Pad
|Price:||$79.43 - $173.16|
- High density foam provides greater cushion insulation and comfort
- Diamond ship die-cut foam core is supportive and light
- Lightweight non-slip 70D hexagonal rip-stop nylon top and 70D nylon bottom
- Internal polyurethane coating
- Non-breakable brass valve with plastic coated EZ-Flate mouthpiece
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Two Track Sleeping Pad is a light and versatile foam core pad that is great for cold temperatures or those looking for a comfortable and lightweight self-inflating pad. Utilizing diamond shape, die-cut foam the Two Track pads are available in rectangular and mummy shapes. High density foam provides greater cushion, insulation, and comfort. Add a closed-cell foam pad in colder temperatures for extra insulation. Diamond shape, die-cut foam core is supportive and light. Lightweight, non-slip polyester from top to bottom.
Top customer reviews
Purchased these pads Oct. 2013 to replace rather old Thermarest pads thinking that a lighter, better insulating pad might be in order as we were thinking about doing some tent camping in potentially snowy weather. The pad seemed to work great - slightly lighter although they did not self-inflate nearly as well as the old Thermarest pads. Whether or not the insulating quality was better was hard to tell - we did get snow a couple of nights. The biggest problem came about on a June 2014 back packing trip to Catalina Island. Both pads kind of disintegrated internally. It was as if the internal "waffle structure" came apart. This resulted in having to sleep on very large "bubbles" in both pads. I sent them back to Big Agnes (cost me almost $20) and they sent replacements. No explanation as to what could have caused this and no refund on my shipping costs. I am a bit concerned about the integrity of this product. We tend to be on month-long camping trips twice each year and I am now not sure I can trust these pads.
OK, so my first camping trip with the replacement pads - planning on spending 30 days in southern and central Utah. The first time I inflated one of the pad it "came apart internally" (AGAIN, JUST LIKE MY LAST TRIP) - the pad now had several large bubbled areas. Imagine 30 days of sleeping on that! The second pad held up quite well, but the next morning I noticed it had not held air very well at all. It required a daily "topping off". Big Agnes has been of no help whatso ever - "return the pads and we will replace them. We will pressure test them before we send them to you". I never want to see a two Track Pad again. They offered to send me a Big Agnes credit equivalent the retail value. Great now I can purchase more Big Agnes crap........this product sucks and customer service is VERY weak.
It is now November 12, 2014 - It took nearly a month to get them agree to my request for a refund, but I finally got it!!!!!!!!!!!!. Very poor product and very poor customer service. Now I will be looking for replacement pads - probably head to REI - great selection of products and even greater customer service.