Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Format: Board book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 828 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 942 reviews
on February 24, 2016
Nice big book, good quality, bright colors
review image review image
on June 28, 2016
All I can say is my daughter knew what a chinchilla was and could differentiate between half a dozen types of birds by the time she was 16 months old because of this book. By the time she was 18 months old, she knew over 100 different animals. Now she's 22 months old and we use this book to play a game we invented. I give her a pile of animal figurines, and she places the figurines on the corresponding animal photo. It's a huge book so all her figurines fit on the pages without any trouble. LOVE this book!
on March 17, 2017
This book is large, about 11" tall, the pages are sturdy, and the pictures are bold, colorful and shows animals in "real life" photos. It's only about 12 pages, but it depicts 58 different animals throughout. Of course there are more animals in the world, but this book is a good start to the common ones. I do wish they had included other things like frogs and lizards though. But a quality book over all. We love the big board books!
review image review image review image
on January 31, 2017
My 2 year old loves this book. I like how its organized by categories for each page.
I think real pictures are better for a toddler than cartoon drawings.
on March 9, 2016
This book has been a favorite around our house. My daughter got it as a gift about 13 years ago and looked through it daily for a couple years. We decided to hang onto it because she loved it so much we hoped our next child would as well. When we put it in a Rubbermaid tote we had to tape the spine because she loved it so much.

Fast forward to 10 years later when we had our little boy.....

The book came out of the Rubbermaid tote and he has loved it just as much as my daughter did. Now the entire book is bound together (pages and all) with duct tape and is still going after two babies loved this book as thier favorite.

I just ordered this book to give at a baby shower. I'm pretty sure I will order this book for any baby shower or baby gift that I can! My little ones loved it so much I don't know what kid wouldn't!
on May 9, 2017
This is by far the best book!!! I love the size which is great for little babies (purchased for a 6 month old) as it's very visual. I don't always like little books as they don't command the attention of the infant. This book is great as it has lots to see. My babe is now 2 and still loves it!
on March 17, 2015
I am always looking for fun and overall good books for my little one to learn from. This book is such a great addition to our library!!

Pros:
- Pictures are so clear!
- There are so many animals that when we went to the zoo my little one was able to point out so many that we saw in this book.
- It is a large book and doesn't make you squint to find what you are looking for.
- Pages are sturdy and easy for small hands to turn.

Cons:
None!

We love this book and look through it all the time. We play games with the different animals on the pages. As she is getting older the questions get harder and it has made it so much fun over and over. I love that this book has been able to grow with my little one with the different ways that we can interact and play. Instead of just flipping through the pages I can find her looking at the different pictures and turning each page.

This would be a great addition to anyone's children book collection for their little one.
on January 11, 2017
We love Priddy books at our house. We've had 4 children and the books get so loved that we've had to replace several over the years - you can only expect a book to hold up to so much (like try explaining to a two-year old why books can't take tubbies). Books are sturdy, pictures are bold and bright and clear. My toddler even takes these to bed with him because he loves them so much.
on April 20, 2017
If you're ready to read the same book 100 times in a row this is the book for you. My 14 month old loves it. Each page looks like the cover but different animals. Farm animals, baby animals, house animals, zoo animals and so on.
on January 6, 2017
Bought this for my 1-year old granddaughter & she loves it!
review image