Big Backyard F23220 Windale Play Center
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Upper Clubhouse with Solid Shiplap Wooden Roof and Premium Clubhouse Window
- Lower Clubhouse Comes with Wooden Door and Premium Window and Canopy Covered Picnic Bench
- High Rail Wave Slide Delivers a Faster Ride
- Rockwall with Multi Colored Rocks
- 2 Belt Swings with Soft Touch Swing Rope and 1 or 2 Child Glide Ride
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
From the manufacturer
Windale Wooden Play Set / Swing Set
The Windale Play Set by Big Backyard is perfect for smaller backyards. It combines all of the fun activities of a Play Set in to a footprint measuring only 12 feet 11 inches L x 10 feet 10 inches W.
The Windale Play Set is packed with fun activities for up to 9 children at once. The multi-level design has an Upper Clubhouse that can be accessed by the Rockwall (with 5 multi-colored rocks) and is covered by a beautiful Wooden Roof. The Lower Clubhouse has a Working Door and a Shaded Café Table and Bench providing a perfect place to have a snack, color, or chat with friends. Your children are sure to have a blast every time they slide down the extra deep High Rail Wave Slide! With the Windale Play Set, you get all of this plus 2 Belt Swings and a Premium Glider for one or two passengers!
The Windale Play Set will be the focus of all your children’s outdoor adventures! Watch as your child’s imagination grows in a playful environment within the safety of their very own Big Backyard Play Set. At Big Backyard we are dedicated to producing high quality, safe, and easy to assemble products for our customers. Using 100% Premium Cedar Lumber, the skills and dedication of associates who produce these elite Play Sets are bolstered by a commitment to providing innovative designs and features.
Important: This product is only for use in residential areas and is intended for up to 9 children ages 3 to 10 with a maximum weight of 110 lb. per child
The Upper Clubhouse has a beautiful Wooden Roof, Premium Window, and a High Rail Wave Slide!
The Lower Clubhouse comes complete with a Working Door, Premium Window, and Shaded Cafe Table with Bench.
Kids can access the upper clubhouse using the Rockwall with multi-coloured rocks.
The Windale Play Set comes with 2 Belt Swings and a Premium Glider for one or two passengers.
Your Windale Play set comes in 4 packages.
- Box 1: 37 ½” L x 16 ¼” W x 10 ½” H = 45 LBS
- Box 2: 91 ¾” L x 14 ½” W x 6 ¾” H = 105 LBS
- Box 3: 86 ¼” L x 14 ½” W x 7” H =105 LBS
- Box 4: 85" L x 16 ½” W x 8 ¼” H = 20 LBS (Bagged Slide)
Construction and Dimensions
The Windale Play Set is made from 100% Premium Cedar Lumber. The Lumber has been pre-cut, pre-drilled, and pre-stained with factory applied, child safe stain.
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 12’11” x 10’10” x 9’1”
- ASTM recommended safety zone (L x W): 24’11” x 26’0”
- What’s a safety zone? We recommend a predefined area around the playset that safely accommodates swinging, slide landing space and running area.
Approximate building time for 2 people: 8-10 hrs
A detailed Instruction Manual is included. Refer to the Instruction Manual for specific instructions on protective surfacing material, installation and anchoring your Play Set.
Customer Experience Team
Our dedicated Customer Experience Team is here to help you with any assembly questions!
- Tape Measure
- Carpenters Level and Square
- Claw Hammer
- Drill (1/8" & 3/16" Drill Bits)
- #2 and #3 Phillips and Screwdriver
- Ratchet with extension (1/2”, 7/16” and 9/16”)
- Adjustable Wrench
- 3/16" Hex Key
- 8' Step Ladder
- Safety Glasses
5-year limited wooden component warranty
Please contact Big Backyard Play Sets Customer Experience Team directly if you have questions about the product, warranty, or need replacement parts.
-Visit the official website and use the live chat feature
-Call customer care Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM-5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (excluding holidays)
Extended hours during Peak Season April- August:
-Monday through Friday 8:00 AM until 7:00 PM, Saturdays and Sundays 8:00 AM- 4:00 PM (excluding holidays)
The Windale Premium Wooden Swing set from Big Backyard brings kids together for fun and imaginative role play. The two level playhouse will create excitement that will capture your child's imagination. Like all Big Backyard swing sets, the Windale provides children with a safe environment on which to play, explore adventurous possibilities and enjoy endless hours of fun and exercise. While your children will enjoy playing on their new swing set, parents will appreciate the craftsmanship and devotion to detail that make a Big Backyard Swing set look great in your yard. Some of the features on the Windale include a multi-level clubhouse, 2 levels of shaded play space, upper clubhouse has shiplap wood roof and window, lower Clubhouse features shaded picnic bench and clubhouse door access. The extra deep, high rail wave slide provides a faster and more secure ride. It also comes with a rock climbing wall with multi-colored rocks, a premium glider for one or two passengers, 2 belt wwings with soft touch rope. Big Backyard warrants their products free from defect in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. All pressure treated lumber is warranted for 10 years against rot and insect damage. All other parts, such as, hardware, swings, ride accessories, slides, canopies and non-pressure treated wood carry a one year warranty. For questions, please call 1-877-966-3738.
Top Customer Reviews
But I wanted to state my issues for the manufacturer to improve and also to help others who may have the same concerns.
1. The instructions: Were written clearly, BUT often the photos were too dark to decipher the parts I was working on. I often referred to the photo here on Amazon to assist in building.
2. Parts: hardware was well labelled, but the wood pieces were not. Most labeling on the wood was illegible or non existent. Additionally, the Parts list was extensive. The wood parts list was over 4 pages longand were not listed in numeric order. So when the instructions stated to gather pieces 1607 and 2296 it took a lot of time to locate the pieces in the parts list, identify the dimensions and then measure the wood.
3. Most of the assembly was fairly easy. There were only a few places where I had to "pre-drill" a hole, which seemed silly. Since so many of the holes were pre-drilled, I didn't see why they could pre-drill a few more.
I am a 50 year old woman. It took me 4 days working mostly by myself with some help from my son in law. I do recommend having at least 2 people to work on this. And maybe have the kids search for the parts.
Its .... CHEAP in materials. And unnecessarily complex in design. Which i think comes from using cheap materials so they need to find "creative" ways to put things together.
Wooden pieces split as you put them together. Some are missing outright. Some came nicely cracked. There are chips and splits and cracks EVERYWHERE! Thinnest possible wood used throughout. You can literally pickup assembled ford by YOURSELF and move it. I did!! And i am 145Lb guy, hardly a Hulk.
Overall my kids like it but its really a cheapo!
Updated Rating - the seller shipped me extra parts by mistake. When I contacted the seller to return them (case I'm an honest guy), the return labels show that the product is being returned directly to WalMart. Pretty upset by that fact, as it was not disclosed anywhere prior to purchase.