- File Size: 1493 KB
- Print Length: 180 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: July 6, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B073S9Q9ZF
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #281,453 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Big Bad Sinner: A Forbidden Romance Kindle Edition
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
At the beginning, we have two girls under the age of 21 sulking on a bench, due to the fact that they can't get into a bar. The heroine - Maggie - meets a hot guy who turns out to be a divorced pastor. I cringed when I thought that they would immediately go at it like rabbits, but that didn't happen. Their strained relationship went at a semi slow-burn pace, which was nice. The fact that the H/h had a genuine need to help the homeless added a nice dimension to their characters.
What messed up the story for me was the later BUTTSEXX scene - right at the altar of the church. I'm not a religious person at all, but that bit was too over-the-top and gross for my taste. Add to it the part where Maggie is sent to an all-girl's Christian home, with Kaine (yeah - that is the pastor's first name) coming to the rescue - I was done. Cue in the final scene with them having sex, with Kaine admiring her new sparkling pink butt plug, I was really done. This could have been a 3.5 star read for me, but it devolved to crap. 1.5 stars.
I didn't really understand why Maggie was nineteen and still living with her parents and letting them have so much control over her. I knew a few people with parents like hers, and they were out of the house the second they turned eighteen, if not before. An explanation was never really given for this, and it was odd that she didn't have a job or any real plan for getting out. That was the only part of the story I didn't really care for.
There are a lot of books out there right now with steamy plots and shirtless hot guys on the cover, but this one is actually good. It was a fun story with character development and hot sex scenes, and there were no real editing issues. I would definitely recommend it.
Most recent customer reviews
This was so not what I was expecting!! It's so much better. The author gives us Kaine, a divorced pastor, who is trying to redeem himself and fight his...Read more
I enjoyed this book, it had a wonderful storyline that was simple to follow and made you feel like you knew the characters and felt...Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Military
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Books > Romance > Sports
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Action & Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Classics
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Psychological
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Sports