Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.65 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Tenth Season
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Additional DVD options||Edition||Discs||
|New from||Used from|
|Watch Instantly with||Per Episode||Buy Season|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
The Big Bang Theory, S10 (DVD)
The universe of Leonard and Sheldon is endlessly complicated and hilarious as The Big Bang Theory enters the tenth dimension!
Last season, Leonard and Penny went from next-door neighbors to next-door newlyweds. This season, they'll do it again with family. Meanwhile, Amy and Sheldon contemplate a coitus clause; Howard and Bernadette prepare for a little Wolowitz: and Raj juggles two girlfriends!
The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Tenth Season (DVD)
The universe of Drs. Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper is endlessly complicated and hilarious as THE BIG BANG THEORY enters the tenth dimension! Last season, Leonard and Penny went from next-door neighbors to next-door newlyweds with a nuptial excursion to Vegas. This season, they find themselves in a repeating paradigm as they re-create their wedding – this time with family including Penny’s mother (Katey Sagal) and brother (Jack McBrayer) and Leonard’s parents (Christine Baranski & Judd Hirsch). Meanwhile, the Relationship Agreement between Sheldon and Amy added an entirely new subsection with their annual coitus clause. Also, gravitating in their universe, Howard and Bernadette prepare for the arrival of a little Wolowitz, while Raj finds himself juggling not one, but two girlfriends. Prepare to test a new hypothesis of inspired comedy that’s nothing short of genius in Season Ten!]]>
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- MPAA rating : s_medNotRated NR (Not Rated)
- Product Dimensions : 0.7 x 7.5 x 5.4 inches; 7.52 Ounces
- Media Format : Box set, Color, Dolby, NTSC
- Release date : September 12, 2017
- Actors : Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco, Simon Helberg, Kunal Nayyar
- Dubbed: : English
- Subtitles: : English, Spanish, French
- Producers : Chuck Lorre, Steven Molaro, Bill Prady, Dave Goetsch, Eric Kaplan
- Studio : WarnerBrothers
- ASIN : B01LTHMWRG
- Number of discs : 3
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The four scientists are:
- Supersmart theoretical physicist Sheldon, who is as advanced in physics as he is stunted in social skills. Many have speculated that Sheldon has Aspergers. The shows writers initially stated that they did not write Sheldon to have Aspergers. I don’t just think Sheldon has Aspergers - I think they all do. Sheldon is portrayed by Jim Parsons, who has rightfully won numerous Emmys for this role.
- Experimental physicist Leonard is Sheldon’s long-suffering roommate who pines for the neurotypical girl next door, waitress and wannabe actress Penny. Johnny Galecki's portrayal of Leonard is perfect. In general, all of the actors are well cast, and the ensemble cast really clicks.
- Astrophysicist Raj initially suffers from selective mutism; he cannot speak when a woman is present.
- Mama’s boy engineer Howard rounds out the group.
At its heart, this sitcom is about the development of these four young men, especially in regards to their relationships with women. The sitcom never just stays with its successful formula. Instead, it permits its characters to really develop. Relationships with women - some long, some short - come and go. Marriages take place. Forever unseen babies are born. It is a delight to see the characters make real progress in their lives.
One of the ways in which this sitcom really shines is in guest appearances. Wil Wheaton is a recurring favorite, as is Stephen Hawking. Guest stars are drawn from such shows as Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, and Firefly. Bill Gates makes an appearance, as does Neil Gaiman. The guest star list is nerd nirvana.
My favorite aspect of the show is the constant references to the things geeks like, whether it’s TV shows or movies, video games or ComicCon. This show has validated an entire subculture. And, really, why shouldn’t it? Why should grown men be belittled for having paraphernalia from a favorite franchise while other grown men decorate their man caves in sports paraphernalia? Why is one socially acceptable and the other not? Well, thanks to The Big Bang Theory, no more.
12 years. Not a single weak season. Sure, there was an occasional weak episode. But this show could have gone on forever and never gotten old.
(The one weak spot is the Leonard-Penny relationship. These two have literally nothing in common, and it shows. In the end, the best the writers could do was envelop them in insult humor. That’s not to say that one of these brainiac boys could not have had a successful relationship with an intellectually-inferior attractive blonde. It’s just that this particular relationship clearly does not work.)
Top reviews from other countries
SO I AM AS USUAL PERFECTLY SATISFIED FOR SUCH A WONDERFUL SUPLT AND DELIVERY SERVICE
THANK YOU ALL FOR SUCH A WONDERFUL WORK