Industrial Deals Amazon First Reads Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums GNO for Samsung S9 Only: $44.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon marchmadness marchmadness marchmadness  Echo Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on March 23, 2015
I have been a fan of The Big Bang Theory for a while now. I'm enjoying the development within and between the characters, and the jokes continue to strike home with me, being a bit of a geek myself. The "May the 4th (Star Wars Day)" episode was excellent, although a little sad in spots.
This particular season was full of huge moments for most of the gang (don't worry, no spoilers here). There's follow-up from Raj's big revelation at the end of season seven. Sheldon was ripped forcibly from his comfort zone repeatedly, and eventually decides to make a big move because of it. The last few episodes, while funny, put tears in my eyes several times and proved that this comedy series has believable enough characters that I can sympathize with them and root for them. I can't wait for season eight -- so much is up in the air, and I want to see where everyone lands! And if we'll ever see Howard's mom (call it morbid curiosity on my part).
on January 2, 2016
The laughs continue in Season 7 of the Big Bang Theory as Leonard and Penny get engaged (again) and Amy continues to be frustrated by the lack of intimacy she has with Sheldon. This changes somewhat in an episode where the couple are aboard a train and one thing leads to another and the two share a kiss.

Memorable episodes include a scavenger hunt that Raj puts on for the gang and the Thanksgiving episode where it is discovered that Penny accidentally married her ex-boyfriend, Zack, in Las Vegas, and Leonard works quickly to get it annulled. The characters continue to grow and change, change so much according to Sheldon that he needs to leave for a while to figure things out and this is the subject of the finale.

It was a good season and though the dynamics have changed considerably from seasons 1-3, the show is still one of the best on television.
on January 8, 2015
This show is so dang funny! While I feel it has lost some of the magic it had in its first season, it has taken on a new dimension of character development that is awesome to watch. As each character grows and new characters are introduced, the show evolves, just like we do in life. All of the actors are tremendous, and their chemistry is that "lightning in a bottle" combination they talk about in show business. Add this to the writing, and you've got me laughing more than I have since Friends. In Season 7, the characters I have come to care about so much continue in their antics, their drama, their... dare I say it...sarcasm and I can watch these episodes again and again. Some of the lines have become jokes in our family. "Oh, gravity, you are a heartless b****." And I have to admit, when Sheldon finally has his moment with Amy, I felt my stomach flip inside and my breath catch, like you do when you really feel something real. Now that's saying something! If you are already a fan, you won't be disappointed. If you haven't seen this yet, what in the world are you waiting for? Grab yourself some lightning and pull up a chair!
on March 16, 2014
I had to get the instant video of this episode because of Howard's contamination with estrogen and his resulting behavior and well as all of the reactions of Bernadette and Penny and the hilarious interplay of Howard and Raj and everything else connected with the male overdose from the estrogen cream. You've got to love Bernadette in the background when Howard and Raj were each feeling one of their own breasts and a breast of the other the same time. I have to wonder if she was supposed to have a line but just could not get it out without totally cracking up every time she spoke and so they finally shot the scene with her not saying anything. And the end scene when Penny gives Howard the 50 cents off Vagisil (which is essentially an anti-itch product for women for 'down there') coupon and says "Think of Sheldon when you apply it." OMG! Talk about ROFLMAO! Is any wonder why this show ranks so high in the ratings? I will still be buying the DVD/Blu-Ray set for the season when it comes out.
on January 18, 2015
We've bought every season of the show, just because we like being able to watch the shows consecutively and even the plot development. So of course, if you are a big bang fan like we are, you have to buy the thing anyway.

The only reason I gave it three stars is because this season was probably the most disappointing season yet. It just wasn't as funny or engaging as the previous ones. Of course it ends on a cliffhanger sort of tale, but not something that made me look forward to the next one.

Like I said, it's not a bad season... you'll still laugh and be entertained. It's just not the same great writing and plots I've come to expect from the show. Hopefully not a sign of things to come.
on August 10, 2014
Well it's The Big Bang bunch what else do I need to say. My husband is addicted and I am the one who urged him to watch. They are a young and sciency,and mostly male(Raj?),Golden Girls meets Friends. Those who watch BBT, Dorothy :Leonard, Rose:Sheldon. Blanch:Howard, and poor Raj has his comparison in Phoebe from friends although she could talk too much where ever she was. Can you see it? My husband and I enjoy watching these guys over and over TOGETHER. That is rare.
on January 26, 2016
This show is starting to show its age. Unfortunately, the first few seasons were the best. It went from being about 4 nerds and their jobs, hobbies, and home life to another dating sitcom. That being said, there is still enough substance here to keep me coming back season-to-season. I wish the show wasn't so Sheldon-centric now, but that's what the general public wants, so that's what they get.
on December 20, 2013
An avid fan of this sitcom since day one, the writers continue to keep things fresh and interesting. I still look forward to every new episode and this one did not disappoint. I should mention that I was initially skeptical of this sitcom lasting past the first season simply based on the premise of four geeks and their daily lives. However, Chuck Lorre and the other executive producers knew exactly what they were doing by adding their ringer and goddess , Kaley Cuoco, to keep the show alive for years to come - watch this episode and you will 'see' what I'm talking about. But I must admit, the other actors have also evolved into an excellent team and also contribute to each episode. Note to the writers: Keep up the good work and stay on track - Penny... Penny... Penny...
on September 20, 2015
More Big Bang Theory! I love this show and think the concept of the show is constantly changing for the better! As the characters start interacting with the female cast members now it makes for some hilarious episodes. I'm not sure what's more fun watching the episodes when Boys will be boys or the women of BBT on a night out! Amy constantly living the dream of doing everything she didn't do when she was Bernadette telling Howard how big a dufus he is! Lots of big changes in season check out this season of Big Bang Theory!
on January 30, 2015
How could anyone NOT enjoy the Big Bang Theory....
It is so funny....
I don't know who is the best part of the show...
the actors or the writers .... how they come up with the situations on this show has to be the writers
but the facial movements and the deliveries of the lines has to be the actors and the directors
My first show was episode 1 of the 4th season and after it was done I just sat there and tried to
think how any mind could think of a story like that .... F U N N Y!