Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 35 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 94 reviews
Love, love, LOVE this series. I admit I read this series quite a few years ago and fell in love with it. I'd rate the Heather Wells mystery series even above the Stephanie Plum by Janet Evanovich series (FAR, far above). You have a little of everything in this book, an amazing protagonist, Heather, romance, mystery, murder, humor, and drama.

This is one of those series that I was glad I read after all had already been released. I read them all in a week and wished they never had to end. They've stuck with me for years and even though I haven't reread them in a long while, I still think of them whenever anyone asks about my favorite books.

I wish Meg would do more cozy mysteries, she's truly a chicklit/cozy mystery queen.
on April 1, 2017
I love Meg Cabot books. In general, though, the Heather Wells series has been a little bland and this one was extremely predictable. That being said, it was enjoyable and I like Megs writing style.
on December 28, 2013
I love all of the Heather Wells Mysteries. A friend bought me one recently and I ended up reading that one and bought the rest of the series.

Sometimes, it just nice to read a book, enjoy what you read, not really have to think too hard while you are reading it, but it still have a plot! It's one of those laugh out loud type of books that everyone in the room wants to know what you are reading that is so funny!
on June 14, 2017
I really love her books. They are easy to read and cute stories.
on March 22, 2014
I really enjoyed the Heather Wells series. I was very sad when I had read all of them. The characters are very real people. The story is told with humor and with many unexpected twists and turns. I would definitely recommend Meg Cabot's Heather Wells series.
on October 31, 2016
The first two in the series are stronger, but this one is a blast, too, with new & returning characters and Heather Wells' opinions like whipped cream being dairy & so good for the bones. Oh, and an adorable love triangle too. Very fun
on August 10, 2012
This is the third book in the excellent Heather Wells series by Meg Cabot. This time, the mystery is who shot Heather's new boss. I was not particularly impressed with the mystery in this book (it wasn't as interestingly done as the first two books), but there were lots of other reasons I liked this book. Heather is in a relationship with her new remedial math professor, and she is also best friends with Tom and Steve from Size 14 Is Not Fat Either. There are amazing changes in this book, and it was definitely worth the money. I would recommend this book to fans of the series or of Meg Cabot's writing in general.
on December 28, 2012
I have not read the latest heather wells mystery but this one of the previous is the funniest ( I think my uterus just fell out, hilarious!) am looking forward to more hw books and am hooked!
on January 24, 2017
Love Meg Cabot! Her books are awesome. A little suspense, lots of humor. Fun to read. Hard to put down.
on January 31, 2016
Great story for a mystery reader. This is one that I would highly recommend for teenagers and young adults all though it is suitable for older adults as well.