From the Back Cover
A treasury of fun, simple games and activities to help you become a more effective leader and build a happier, more productive work environment
Whether you work in retail, high tech, manufacturing, health care, entertainment, or any other type of profit, nonprofit, or government organization, The Big Book of Leadership Games can help you become a more effective leader and have fun in the process. This book provides you with fifty games and activities to help you hone your management skills while forging better working relationships between you and your staff and among staff members themselves. You'll promote greater job satisfaction, increase employee loyalty, and ramp up productivity.
The unique games and activities in this book are designed for a busy workplace, and most can be accomplished in twenty minutes or less--during staff meetings, in training sessions, or even in the course of a regular work day.
These simple, illuminating activities are guaranteed to help you:
- Create and sustain trust between you and your staff
- Break down communication barriers
- Establish a strong rapport with the people you manage
- Increase collaboration among all staff members
- Tap employees' creativity and innovation
- Improve performance and productivity
- Delegate responsibilities and empower employees
- Reduce stress and create a more upbeat, congenial work environment
- Gain powerful insights on leadership from your staff
About the Author
Vasudha K. Deming is a director at Impact Learning Systems, a California-based training and consulting firm that specializes in helping organizations master positive management techniques and core communication skills. She has been active in the field of training and development since 1992 as an instructional designer, author, trainer, and consultant.