Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Big Boss Oil-less Air Fryer, 16 Quart, 1300W, Easy Operation with Built in Timer, Dishwasher Safe, Includes 50+ Recipe Book - Red
|Model Name||Oil Less|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||16 x 12.5 x 13.5 inches|
|Item Weight||14.74 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Enjoy your favorite foods without the added calories! The Big Boss air fryer allows you to fry, bake, grill, & roast with little to no oil in this all in one countertop unit
- Simple & easy operation with 2 dials, temperature control, timer with auto shutoff and popular food directions right on the unit.
- The transparent glass bowl is designed to let you see the progress of your food without the need to open the cooking chamber & the heat escape – for a much faster experience.
- Super Size capacity is expandable up to 16 quarts with the optional extender Ring (included) – large enough to cook a full turkey!
- Ability to cook two different foods simultaneously with a 2 shelf set – included
- Recipe book with 50+ delicious & easy recipes from a variety of cuisines - seafood, chicken, meat and a ton of entrees – included
- Triple cooking power: halogen, convection and infrared heat with 1300W of power
Customer ratings by feature
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The Big Boss16Qt. 1300 Watt High Speed, Low Energy Oil-Less Fryer is traditional cooking reinvented. This energy efficient tabletop cooker combines halogen heat, convection and infrared technology leaving food moist on the inside and browned and crispy on the outside without the use of added fats or oils. Three cooking elements working in uniform. Halogen directly heats the surface of the food for browning, roasting and flavor. Convection circulates the hot air, evenly distributing the heat for faster cooking. Gentle infrared heat cooks food from inside out, sealing in juices, roast turkey, bake fish, broil steaks, air fry chicken, grill meats, toast breads, steam vegetables and even make dessert, all without pre-heating or defrosting.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After researching many brands and finding out all the pros and cons I decide to buy this one. I did not want a small one and also didn't like the idea of the teflon coating coming off on my food which many people complained about from other brands. It's a 16 quart glass bowl with racks and an extension ring included.
I recommend you put it in a nice open area as it does tend to throw off a lot of heat. The heat comes out around the top of the bowl as well as the two bottom side vents on either side. The best place I had to put it where I didn't feel I had to worry to much was right on top of my stove. I have low overhanging cabinets. I set it on top of a glass cutting board first to make sure it was level and stable.
Since I was worried about the heat I used my oven thermometer to check the surrounding temperature. You can see how hot it was getting behind the unit. This thermometer and the back part of the stove is about 7 inches away from the edge of the bowl.
I was also worried about the cord touching the top of the bowl because it gets so hot. As you can see the cord is wrapped there with some sort of heat resisted fabric I believe to protect the cord. I remedied this by using one of my pot holder magnets to keep the cord off the top of the unit.
I cooked the chicken legs at 375° for 30 mins. They weren't quite done underneath so I flipped them and cooked them for 15 minutes more. They came out juicy and delicious. They were nice and crusty on the outside with no coating and no oil. I just used a bit of seasoning.
I'd also recommend leaving the ring nearby to set the lid on when you're checking the food, flipping it or getting it out of the bowl. The lid is quite hot and probably not best to put it directly down on the counter top.
Clean up was easy for the most part. I put the bowl in the sink once it cooled and placed hot soapy water inside then placed the rack and basket in the water to soak. The rack came clean easily. The basket was a little harder because of the weave.
All in all a great product but be warned it is large! My only gripe is that there are no directions for use included in the box. I had to use a YouTube video to figure out the basics like turning it on and what racks to use and how.
I recommend this product highly. I hope this review is helpful.
Sometimes you want a Corn Dog. With a Couple of Spritzes of Oil and a Few Minutes in This Air Fryer, You have a State Fair Crispy Corn Dog. Onion Rings, Breaded Mushrooms and Wings All Wonderful. It Does Fantastic Bacon. It's Very easy 400 degrees Five Minutes on Each Side.They also have some Great Stir Fry Recipes. Cleanup is a Snap. Turn the Racks over pour in about an inch of Water and add 3-4 Drops of Dishwashing Detergent. It has a Dishwashing mode on the Dial. Set your Timer for Ten Minutes. Let it Cool Rinse it out and You are Done. One more Idea Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs. I Use Four Oz Hot Dogs Toothpick Both Ends and Wrap the Bacon Around the Hot Dog. Cook at 400 degrees until Crispy about 12 Minutes. We Use it almost Every Day.
The pictures shows fried chicken in the lower part and fries on the top. I haven't attempted to cook anything in the lower part--chicken with bone in would not be my choice -- I'm sure it would take a long time.
It's bulky and takes up a lot of cabinet space and a lot of parts to clean up afterwards.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on February 15, 2018
Intenté la primera receta con la cual contaba los ingredientes, algo simple y rápido según el recetario: Pechuga de pollo empanizada: Coloqué la pechuga previamente preparada, un par de rociadas de aceite de olivo y a 375 F por 35 minutos en el rack inferior.
Después de esta LARGA espera, me encontré con que el pollo se encontraba COMPLETAMENTE crudo. La máquina encendía la luz y se apagaba regularmente -como advierte en la tapa- así que me dispuse a cambiar el rack para que se encuentre mas cerca del foco. Opté por el alto.
Subí la temperatura al máximo por 20 minutos encontrando ligeramente rosada la pechuga. Tomó 1 hora con 10 minutos para obtener una pechuga de pollo de tamaño normal a un término 3/4. Algo ridículo. Devolveré el producto de INMEDIATO.
It makes french fries consistently very well (provided you toss things around adequately mid-stream, which is a pain), and most of it is easy enough to clean over the kitchen sink.
Note, I have never had good results cooking anything large in it. I think it's because there are too many 'warm spots' and 'cold spots' to cook evenly. Don't put a really large piece of meat in here.