Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Big Dig Ride-on working Crane” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 34% off the $49.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Big Dig Ride-on working Crane
|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$10.00 (20%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- All-season play: Sift Sand, dig dirt, and shovel snow!
- Two-handed controls help kids learn manual dexterity and improve hand-eye coordination.
- Sturdy metal construction.
- Weight limit: 110 lbs. Some assembly required.
- Handle moves and the seat pivots.
- Working ride-on crane
- Sturdy metal construction
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
Perfect For Every Playground And Backyard!
At A Glance:
A must for every playground and backyard!
Sturdy metal construction. Weight limit: 110 lbs. Some assembly required.
- Big Dig Construction Digger
- Sturdy Metal Construction
- Weight Limit: 110 lbs.
- Assembled Big Dig Measures: 44.5X22.5X17.75 In.
The Big Dig
Working Ride On Crane
Sand, Dirt or Snow
- Reeves’ Toys The Big Dig encourages kids to get outside and have more fun in their own backyards! With this sit-on digger, kids can dig in sand, dirt or snow for year-round play! Two-handed controls help kids learn manual dexterity and improve hand-eye coordination. Once seated, grab the easy grip handles to control the swivel digger. The handles move and the seat pivots 360 degrees. Spin around 360 degrees to dig wherever you like. Create your own construction zone!
Top Customer Reviews
I read the posts about the quality of this item and how well it holds up. And I have to totally disagree with all the negative issues.
However, I guarantee should a grownup try to play kiddo and get on it, it will indeed bend & or break. It's a toy made for a small child and must be appreciated for what it is. Just keep daddy & uncle off of it, and the big neighborhood kids and it should last years.
And honestly evey rideon toy for a toddler is made WITHOUT seatbelts & harnesses. You wouldn't think twice when your child falls off his little tikes pony or rocking horse so don't complain about this. It's barely off the ground so if there is atumble it's not nothing to freak out about. But you can pile sand and or dirt around the base if you feel the need to secure it some. Or get a welder to beef it up some so that Daddy can play on it too.
To minimize the risk of breaking the toy, I mounted it to a wooden platform using PVC clamps you would normally use to mount PVC pipe to a wall with. The clamps work perfect if you buy the size that matches the pipe size on the bottom stand.
He used it to help his dad level out a load of gravel screenings to prepare the approach to a new barn door. Very cool..this picture shows him "practicing" in the little swimming pool--it even holds water!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this for my grandson's 3rd birthday. He absolutely loves it. Seems to be well constructed and should last him many years.Published 6 days ago by saundra gustafson
This is a high quality product that I am very impressed with. Assembly was relatively simple and straightforward. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Babadook
Sturdy well built little digger. The kids love it and the price is right on point.Published 11 days ago by Matt
My 5 year old grandson loves his "digger". It is a little smaller than I expected, but he wasn't disappointed so that is all that matters!Published 13 days ago by Breen
Replace the screw and bolt with a locking bolt so it won't loosen and fall off. After doing that, this has been the best toy I've ever bought! Read morePublished 15 days ago by jenna
They need to make a grown up version of this toy because it looks like so much fun. I actually bought this Big Dig Ride On Working Crane by Reeves for my Great Nephew for his 2nd... Read morePublished 21 days ago by RHONDA MARTIN