Big Dig Ride-on working Crane
|Price:||$34.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$15.00 (30%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- All-season play: Sift Sand, dig dirt, and shovel snow!
- Two-handed controls help kids learn manual dexterity and improve hand-eye coordination.
- Sturdy metal construction.
- Weight limit: 110 lbs. Some assembly required.
- Handle moves and the seat pivots.
- Working ride-on crane
- Sturdy metal construction
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
Perfect For Every Playground And Backyard!
At A Glance:
A must for every playground and backyard!
Sturdy metal construction. Weight limit: 110 lbs. Some assembly required.
- Big Dig Construction Digger
- Sturdy Metal Construction
- Weight Limit: 110 lbs.
- Assembled Big Dig Measures: 44.5X22.5X17.75 In.
The Big Dig
Working Ride On Crane
Sand, Dirt or Snow
- Reeves’ Toys The Big Dig encourages kids to get outside and have more fun in their own backyards! With this sit-on digger, kids can dig in sand, dirt or snow for year-round play! Two-handed controls help kids learn manual dexterity and improve hand-eye coordination. Once seated, grab the easy grip handles to control the swivel digger. The handles move and the seat pivots 360 degrees. Spin around 360 degrees to dig wherever you like. Create your own construction zone!
Top Customer Reviews
I read the posts about the quality of this item and how well it holds up. And I have to totally disagree with all the negative issues.
However, I guarantee should a grownup try to play kiddo and get on it, it will indeed bend & or break. It's a toy made for a small child and must be appreciated for what it is. Just keep daddy & uncle off of it, and the big neighborhood kids and it should last years.
And honestly evey rideon toy for a toddler is made WITHOUT seatbelts & harnesses. You wouldn't think twice when your child falls off his little tikes pony or rocking horse so don't complain about this. It's barely off the ground so if there is atumble it's not nothing to freak out about. But you can pile sand and or dirt around the base if you feel the need to secure it some. Or get a welder to beef it up some so that Daddy can play on it too.
He used it to help his dad level out a load of gravel screenings to prepare the approach to a new barn door. Very cool..this picture shows him "practicing" in the little swimming pool--it even holds water!
To minimize the risk of breaking the toy, I mounted it to a wooden platform using PVC clamps you would normally use to mount PVC pipe to a wall with. The clamps work perfect if you buy the size that matches the pipe size on the bottom stand.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Grandson loves it. Now the sand is outside the Sandbox! He wants to start using it as soon as he wakes up in the morning.Published 10 hours ago by Dave
Bought this to use in a large sandbox for our grand kids. They loved it so much we bought a second one.Published 2 days ago by LLR
My boys love this in their sandbox! So fun for my 3 and 5 year olds. Easy to use, super easy to put together.Published 3 days ago by Hmom
Nephew loves his. He's only had it for a week so we will see if it holds up to the test. For the price, worth the excitement on his face!Published 6 days ago by Amazon Customer