Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

80%
20%
Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on December 11, 2016
Love it
on April 9, 2013
My son loves Elmo. This movie lost his interest pretty quick though. He loves Elmo in Grouchland and Best of Elmo 1 & 2 much more, this movie is now a back up movie if nothing else is available to watch. I watched the whole movie and I thought it was cute but apparently it isn't quite enough to make my 2 year old sit still and watch. :)
on April 19, 2016
It was very educational my kids enjoyed it.
on January 28, 2016
Son loves it
on October 5, 2012
My son loves Sesame Street especially Elmo. There were episodes that he has never seen. They were cute, and the best thing of all they were all about ELMO!!! A great movie a must buy!!!
on April 28, 2013
We love Elmo
We love anything Elmo
We love sesame street big bird kermit the frog all the monsters
We LOVE ELMO
on May 12, 2013
My son loves anything elmo, so this was a big hit! I like buying newer movies because he has seen a lot of them.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon October 12, 2015
I bought this for my 2 and 4 years olds. They love Elmo and this movie is really cute and about learning to love yourself, just how you are. They watch it over and over. It was a great addition, to the other Elmo movies that we have.