Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 81 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 89 reviews
on February 5, 2017
First: I ordered pink, but the manufacturer called to say the pinks came from the factory not according to specifications. So I asked for a red. So I'm really reviewing the red, which is presumably the same fabric and size as the pink.

I LOVE the fabric and the style! I couldn't find any pj's with a butt flap in local stores, so had to use the Internet.

The fabric is "furry" outside and inside! It looks as though it won't pill, but I've only had it a month, and only washed it once, last week. It keeps me warm!

Unfortunately, the size chart is a bit off. I bought a small, which is said to fit up to 5' 6" and 150 lbs. I am 5' 6" and about 112 lbs. Therefore, I didn't want to go up a size and feel like I was wearing a tent, but bending over often causes the butt flap to open up. My toes stick out 1-1/2" to 2" beyond the foot pad, and it often feels like my feet are being cramped. I should have gotten a medium, for height.

Like some other reviewers, I'm having problems with the feet getting twisted half-way around every time I get out of bed. But that may be due to my having feet that turn outwards. Oddly, the twisting seems like it should therefore go in the opposite direction. I'll probably have to remove the feet, but hate to do it. They keep my feet warm!
on March 23, 2014
These pjs are super cozy and super warm and super cute!

I recently found out my poor sister who lives in Philadelphia alone 11 hrs away from me and family has slumlord who doesn't allow spaceheaters and the apt is only 30-40 degrees in winter INSIDE. I immediately went on Amazon to find warmest things to send her to keep her warmer and safer.
I loved that these had feet and big feet (because I'd bought her adult footy pjs before and she said the feet were too small ) these the feet are roomy enough to be cozy and loved that they have pockets and hood and drop seat so she doesnt have to freeze getting undressed to use bathroom.

I was especially eager to get these for her when I read in other reviews that some reviewers said they even got TOO hot wearing these pjs, because I thought to myself, "That is perfect because when you live in an apt that is only 30-40 degrees you WANT something to wear that will make you too hot."

These arrived quickly and my sister absolutely LOVESSSS them! She said they are super soft also.
on January 27, 2015
Love the color and it's the warmest thing you could wear inside. I am likely saving money on my heating bill this very moment. It is a little larger than I expected but better too big than too small - very comfortable and soft. I'll be wearing this for years to come I think. The only things I might change to make it perfect 1) there's an elastic over the foot that rubs across the shin now and again - not a deal breaker, I just adjust it but I have another air that isn't made this way and 2) Love the drop seat, only thing I might do if I were extra adventurous is add velcro to the sides too - can be a slight gap on the sides but also more than enough material there so not a huge deal, just might feel a slight draft on occasion but overall it's a great set of pjs!
on February 13, 2014
My wife weighs in at 165 lbs, and she says it is very comfy and warm while standing up. Every time she sits, the feet bunch up and hurt her toes. Also the butt flap tends to open when sitting. She has a butt proportional to her body and is not huge.
on January 27, 2017
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my girlfriend. There are "goods" and "others" for this product. First, it was WAY too big for her. Had to return it and get another one. Had to pay for return shipping. Didn't care for that. The second one arrived and was a much better fit. She is always cold and this did the trick! It is almost too warm for her now! The only recommendation I would make to the company is to add Velcro to the sides of the trap door. A bit of her bottom hangs out. I'm not complaining! But my girlfriend does notice the "draft"! Overall a good buy!
on March 17, 2014
The fabric was nice, soft, plush. Fit was too snug, tight jammies are not comfy. The back flap was not sealed all around which left a perfect opening for a cool breeze - not good. Had to return.
on December 29, 2014
The fabric is nice and soft and this product is a good look with the drop seat and hood. I purchased this item for Christmas and selected a size Medium for my girlfriend which normally fits her well and when I opened the package and looked at the length and foot size I automatically knew two of her could fit into it. It was extremely big and the both of us were genuinely displeased. I intend to send it back and will not request a replacement considering the interpretation of the manufacturer's size disparity for a medium sized woman.
on May 30, 2015
Wife scoffed at it when she first saw it, but she had to admit that it was warm and comfortable after putting it on. Plus she looks adorable in it.

Yes, the back side does allow a slight breeze, but I knew the flap type when I got it. To me it adds to the (adult) playful aspect of it.
on December 4, 2015
Very happy with these pajamas. I gave them to my wife for an early Christmas present and they seem to be very well constructed. She was freezing that night and said that she just couldn't watch the movie with me anymore because she had to go to bed… It was just too cold! I decided to go ahead and give her her pajamas, and she was cold no longer! They are very comfortable and they fit her very well. The drops he does give a little bit of a view of her bottom but I think it's cute! Would highly recommend.
on December 30, 2014
The overall experience was good. I received the adult PJ relatively quick, considering the holiday season. The item was the right size and feel for my wife, however, my wife has a booty and thighs, so if your girl (wife or other) is in the same category go one size up. The size chart is pretty accurate for how tall my wife is, but like I said, if she has a booty it'll throw off the measurements slightly and when she sits down, the drop seat will open.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question