Big Joe Media Lounger, 72x42x42, Black
- Made in the USA and Imported
- New and improved: we've heard your comments, and we've listened. We've taken our original, best selling foam Filled bean bag chairs and made them better. We've upgraded the fabric to a thicker, softer, more luxurious material built to stand the test of time. These cozy foam Filled sacks are sure to be your new favorite place to chill out.
- Built in handles: We've added handles to Our Fuf collection to make it easier to Re-Fuf, and move around the room. Our fuf's never go flat and never need to be re-filled. They just need to be fluffed up Now and again like your favorite pillow.
- Better insides: we source our virgin shredded foam by recycling from our fellow foam using industries, to make sure we do our part For Mother earth while bringing you the best in comfort and value. We've improved our Shred by making the pieces smaller and more uniform, to give you Our fuf's most comfortable sit.
- Giving BACK: Big Joe is proud to donate 10% of all profits to helping those in need. When you buy from Big Joe, you're helping to Bring a little more comfort to the community.
- Staying Green: not only is it Our mission to practice environmental responsibility with our products, but with our facilities, as well. All our products are designed and Filled in the USA in zero landfill Certified facility.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Like or dislike for instant recommendations
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Our patented shredded foam-filled chairs never go flat: simply toss them around to revive the filling to its former glory whenever needed. The technology you're enjoying was homegrown in good old Grand Rapids, MI, and is built to last!
This isn’t boring furniture. We think that’s obvious but it’s always a good idea to be clear. Big Joe chairs are created for spaces that need absurdly awesome comfort. The bottom line is we care about your bottom.
Something for Everyone!
We make Fufs in all kinds of fun colors and sizes so you can always find the perfect one. From play rooms to living rooms, and beyond, we've got the comfy you're craving. Use the size chart to find the right one for you!
|Kids||Large||Media Lounger||XL||XXL||House Cat|
|Dimensions||32" L 36" W 36" H||48" L x 48" W x 34" H||72" L 42" W 36" H||72" L x 48" W x 36" H||84" L x 60" W x 40" H||Average Size House Cat|
|Weight||16.85 lbs||32 lbs||49 lbs||59 lbs||84 lbs||We don't know...|
|Replacement Covers Available||No||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||No Way|
|Note||While Fufs aren’t designed for cats, if you have a cat, it’s probably going to claim your Fuf|
We don’t use the title “The Best Seat In The House” lightly. So when we say it, we mean it. And this is the best seat in the house. Filled full of super soft, long-lasting Fuf foam, the Media Lounger will have your
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's awesome. Fits 3 kids. The seam ripped once, but was abused. It attracts lots of dust and hair because the electrons in this thing are positively charged.
I will start off by saying my kids and I love this bean bag. I have a 5 year old and an 8 year old and they are both master durability testing experts. We had this for a few months and it got a hole in it along one of the seams. Again, keep in mind that my kids are barbarians and as a general rule, "we can't have nice things" so I didn't fault the company. I sewed it up and it hasn't sprung any other leaks, yet continues to be abused daily.
There are two other related issues that I wanted to call to your attention. We aren't terribly dirty people, (but again kids live here) and this thing attracts dirt. I mean like actually ATTRACTS it because it is very static-y (not sure that's a word). I imagined once the newness wore off that the static would too, but it has not. So it must have something to do with the composition of the fill inside. You can't just brush the debris off either because it's statically clung to the exterior fabric. As such, I have to vacuum it nearly everyday. Which isn't a big deal for a lot of people and if you live in a spotless environment the static/dirt magnet issue won't even be a thing.
For me, the value outweighs these annoyances because other bean bag loungers of this size are typically upwards of 6 or even $800!
UPDATE: turns out this thing is just massive! It has continued to grow and now takes up almost as much room as her full size bed. We are all regretting it just a little. It would be perfect in a playroom or space where it can spread itself out in all its glory, but it’s just too much for a bedroom!
Top international reviews
I waited ten days for it to explode and it never did.
It needs more foam and I don't feel I should have to pay $100 to fill it to be comfortable.
it needs more foam, it's like a half full bag on my floor.
my pictures is a twenty pound dog.
it says it would sear three and I am alone in the floor here.