Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on November 28, 2016
I saw a couple episodes of this as a kid and really wanted to see them again, it was a fun show that rekindled fond childhood memories.
on January 17, 2017
Came early. Perfect condition. Just as I remember it, my younger brother loves seeing the shows I saw at his age.
on October 20, 2014
Just finished watching "Big John, Little John - The Complete Series" released by Fabulous Films Ltd.
For those who may not remember, "Big John, Little John" was a Saturday Morning television show created by Sherwood Schwartz and Llyod Schwartz.
The premise of "Big John, Little John" was simple. Middle school science teacher John Martin took just a sip from the Fountain of Youth while on vacation with his family in Florida. As a result, he changes back and forth from a 40-something-year old man to a 12-year-old boy. Hence the series title: "Big John, Little John."
John Martin does try to find a cure for his condition without any success throughout the series 13-episode run.
Also of note is that John Martin, along with his wife and son, hide his "condition," which in turn, creates a turn of prediciments that they find themselves in.
Jeff H. did watch some of the episodes with me and he was intrigued by the show.
Lovers of Cult Children's Television Classics will love having this show available once more. Fabulous Films Ltd. did an excellent job in brining the entire series together in a collectible DVD.
Highly Recommended for Great Yesteryear Television Watching!
Five Stars!
on June 14, 2013
This show is wonderful. I remember it when I was growing up in the 1970s. The DVD is in good shape. I became a teacher and administrator. I am now a graduate and doctoral professor, and I still like it. They do not make shows like this anymore. I remember Thunder and whole lot of shows from the 1970s that are not on DVD yet.
on June 24, 2017
Great TV show!!!
on May 2, 2017
This was My favorite show when I was a kid
I have not seen it since 1976
Just the one run on Saturday morning
It's really a lot of fun to watch it again
Robbie Rist was really good in it
on April 6, 2015
Loved this show as a kid but man is it crappy when you're an adult! Although there are some good performances the production quality is dismal.
on May 5, 2013
I remember this show, but I seemed to be the only who could recall it. Do you know how frustrating that is? Can't wait to purchase. Next I hope to find a drama that was on NBC during this same era. It was about a horse named, "Thunder".
22 comments| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse