Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on January 6, 2018
Sadly, my favorite mug broke in a tragic accident. Amidst my mourning period, I set out in search of a new "favorite mug". My arrived at the BigMouth Inc Grenade Mug and I could not be more pleased. My initial hesitation was it's capacity. I was pleasantly surprised when I realized it was capable of holding the largest cup size my Keurig brewed. It is very pleasing to the eye and has a "hand-made" feel to it. I doubt the little ring with the number 1 will hold for very long, but I'm alright with that.
on March 17, 2016
 The Big Mouth Incorporated Coffee Mug is one of those things you see on the shelf at the tourist center and think to yourself, “Wow! That is cute. I would really like one of those for my desk.” But you don’t buy it. Down the road you think, “I really wish I had bought that.”

I was looking on Amazon for a United States Marine Corps coffee mug when I stumbled across this cute item. It is one of those items that sits on your desk and prompts a smile on occasion.

This little item is great for those of us who deal with the public or those of you who work in an office, especially a complaint department.

The box states that hand washing is recommended, so I take that to mean that it is not dishwasher-safe. This isn’t the kind of coffee mug you would really drink out of anyway. It is the kind of mug you leave on your desk at work for a conversation piece.

I showed this mug to my wife when I saw it on Amazon and she thought it was cute, too. So much so that she bought it for me for Christmas. What a great Christmas present. Well, it is also a great birthday or Father's Day/Mother's Day gift, too.
I really enjoy mine and you will enjoy yours, too.
on January 17, 2015
I just received my mug today (01/17/15). I was a little skeptical after reading some of the reviews about the paint being bad or some of the letters not printed correctly. I think the mugs vary every shipment. Mine was lucky and came out fine. (as shown in the pictures)

I will update if anything changes after I use the product.
review imagereview imagereview image
on November 29, 2015
Hmmm, what to say about this?
I'm only giving it 4 stars for several reasons.
First, the shape doesn't allow what I consider a 'full' cup of coffee.
Second, the restricted neck and the enhanced curve seems to cause the liquid to rise a little high when it comes out and I have a problem with it dousing my moustache. No big deal if you don't have one, but still....
Third, the rim seems extra thick, thicker than the standard coffee mug...not the heavy duty white MUG though, but a regular cup.
Fourth, I wouldn't put it in the microwave with the plastic number one tag being attached with a metal ring. Not a good idea.

After the newness wears off, it will probably earn a place on my computer desk next to my inert 50BMG round....holding pencils and pens....
on April 30, 2016
Bought as a gift for my almost teenage son. All his friends want one now ... Looks exactly like picture. Cool novelty. I'll be buying it again for a few other people... Noted a number of comments by others regarding this being a less than perfect everyday hot coffee mug. I see it more for decorative fun, a fun and funny conversation starter, not a novelty item you see everywhere. For that it gets top marks.
on March 14, 2012
Got this for a gift for my dad's b-day. I am almost embarrassed to give it to him. The U in "Number" is all messed up. The paint is not uniform. It's pretty bad. I really do not think it is actually meant to be drank out of. I wouldn't. I would return it if I had more time.
***UPDATE-Amazon was more than terrific at sending me a replacement next day air! Going to try it again!

***UPDATE2- Received the second mug and now the "E" in "Number" is messed up. Looks like it was written in with a marker. UGGGGGGHHHHH! DON NOT BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take a look at the pictures for the product images. I posted the 2 mugs so you can see.
review imagereview image
66 comments| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 23, 2016
I got this for my boss from my previous job. He works on a military base at range Operations and is prior military so I know he will love it.

The mug is large and heavy. It seems more like a desk decoration or something to put pens in. I couldn't imagine actually drinking from it.

The colors are nice and bright and it does come with the pin with the number one on it.

I know this mug will get lots of comments if he keeps it on his desk. It's funny!
on September 17, 2016
Came just when my landlord was starting to make a fuss over trivia; I replied "if there's anything else..." & showed it to him. He thought it neat, but saw I was serious, so stopped the silly griping. This gave a much stronger impact than words, but with great humor. SOOO appropriate that I could then enjoy it even more.

Too bad it's slightly hard to clean with the inner grooves, but it's also great for both drinking & having on my desk for pens, etc, just to brighten my day! A Great investment!!
on August 20, 2017
This was purchased as a Dirty Santa gift, but we actually ended up keeping it. My husband loves it. It's big and holds a nice sized cup of coffee. It's been through the dishwasher a ton of times since we bought it, and it's not showing any knicks or issues with the glaze. It still even has the little "1" tag on it.
on December 26, 2017
I got this as part of a white elephant gift exchange and it was a big hit. The mug is hilarious and seems well crafted, the only issue I had with it was the lettering. The 'B' was crooked and a little paint was missing off of the bottom. I didn't have time to exchange it so I just had to go with it however it was disappointing.