Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Size: Coffee Mug|Change

Showing 1-10 of 683 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 729 reviews
on January 29, 2012
Loved it
33 comments| 113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 17, 2015
I just received my mug today (01/17/15). I was a little skeptical after reading some of the reviews about the paint being bad or some of the letters not printed correctly. I think the mugs vary every shipment. Mine was lucky and came out fine. (as shown in the pictures)

I will update if anything changes after I use the product.
review image review image review image
on April 30, 2016
Bought as a gift for my almost teenage son. All his friends want one now ... Looks exactly like picture. Cool novelty. I'll be buying it again for a few other people... Noted a number of comments by others regarding this being a less than perfect everyday hot coffee mug. I see it more for decorative fun, a fun and funny conversation starter, not a novelty item you see everywhere. For that it gets top marks.
on March 14, 2012
Got this for a gift for my dad's b-day. I am almost embarrassed to give it to him. The U in "Number" is all messed up. The paint is not uniform. It's pretty bad. I really do not think it is actually meant to be drank out of. I wouldn't. I would return it if I had more time.
***UPDATE-Amazon was more than terrific at sending me a replacement next day air! Going to try it again!

***UPDATE2- Received the second mug and now the "E" in "Number" is messed up. Looks like it was written in with a marker. UGGGGGGHHHHH! DON NOT BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take a look at the pictures for the product images. I posted the 2 mugs so you can see.
review image review image
66 comments| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 17, 2016
 The Big Mouth Incorporated Coffee Mug is one of those things you see on the shelf at the tourist center and think to yourself, “Wow! That is cute. I would really like one of those for my desk.” But you don’t buy it. Down the road you think, “I really wish I had bought that.”

I was looking on Amazon for a United States Marine Corps coffee mug when I stumbled across this cute item. It is one of those items that sits on your desk and prompts a smile on occasion.

This little item is great for those of us who deal with the public or those of you who work in an office, especially a complaint department.

The box states that hand washing is recommended, so I take that to mean that it is not dishwasher-safe. This isn’t the kind of coffee mug you would really drink out of anyway. It is the kind of mug you leave on your desk at work for a conversation piece.

I showed this mug to my wife when I saw it on Amazon and she thought it was cute, too. So much so that she bought it for me for Christmas. What a great Christmas present. Well, it is also a great birthday or Father's Day/Mother's Day gift, too.
I really enjoy mine and you will enjoy yours, too.
on November 29, 2015
Hmmm, what to say about this?
I'm only giving it 4 stars for several reasons.
First, the shape doesn't allow what I consider a 'full' cup of coffee.
Second, the restricted neck and the enhanced curve seems to cause the liquid to rise a little high when it comes out and I have a problem with it dousing my moustache. No big deal if you don't have one, but still....
Third, the rim seems extra thick, thicker than the standard coffee mug...not the heavy duty white MUG though, but a regular cup.
Fourth, I wouldn't put it in the microwave with the plastic number one tag being attached with a metal ring. Not a good idea.

After the newness wears off, it will probably earn a place on my computer desk next to my inert 50BMG round....holding pencils and pens....
on October 29, 2016
Bought this as a birthday present for my mister. He's in Afghanistan now, so he'll have to wait to get it when he comes home. Looks just like the picture, nothing is missing or broken. Wasn't expensive either, so I'm happy with the purchase.
on August 6, 2015
I bought this mug in hopes that I could give it as a birthday gift during BA for one of my SGTs. The delivery was very quick and I was excited to look at the product.

However, upon closer inspection I became increasingly disappointed. There were parts all along the rim and small sections on the inside that were not completely glazed over... This product is unacceptable as a gift let alone as a coffee mug.

I hope that future individuals looking to purchase this give earnestly heed the warnings of the reviews for this item.
on September 17, 2016
Came just when my landlord was starting to make a fuss over trivia; I replied "if there's anything else..." & showed it to him. He thought it neat, but saw I was serious, so stopped the silly griping. This gave a much stronger impact than words, but with great humor. SOOO appropriate that I could then enjoy it even more.

Too bad it's slightly hard to clean with the inner grooves, but it's also great for both drinking & having on my desk for pens, etc, just to brighten my day! A Great investment!!
on December 23, 2016
I got this for my boss from my previous job. He works on a military base at range Operations and is prior military so I know he will love it.

The mug is large and heavy. It seems more like a desk decoration or something to put pens in. I couldn't imagine actually drinking from it.

The colors are nice and bright and it does come with the pin with the number one on it.

I know this mug will get lots of comments if he keeps it on his desk. It's funny!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.