Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on January 17, 2015
I just received my mug today (01/17/15). I was a little skeptical after reading some of the reviews about the paint being bad or some of the letters not printed correctly. I think the mugs vary every shipment. Mine was lucky and came out fine. (as shown in the pictures)

I will update if anything changes after I use the product.
review image review image review image
on April 30, 2016
Bought as a gift for my almost teenage son. All his friends want one now ... Looks exactly like picture. Cool novelty. I'll be buying it again for a few other people... Noted a number of comments by others regarding this being a less than perfect everyday hot coffee mug. I see it more for decorative fun, a fun and funny conversation starter, not a novelty item you see everywhere. For that it gets top marks.
on March 14, 2012
Got this for a gift for my dad's b-day. I am almost embarrassed to give it to him. The U in "Number" is all messed up. The paint is not uniform. It's pretty bad. I really do not think it is actually meant to be drank out of. I wouldn't. I would return it if I had more time.
***UPDATE-Amazon was more than terrific at sending me a replacement next day air! Going to try it again!

***UPDATE2- Received the second mug and now the "E" in "Number" is messed up. Looks like it was written in with a marker. UGGGGGGHHHHH! DON NOT BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take a look at the pictures for the product images. I posted the 2 mugs so you can see.
review image review image
66 comments| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 17, 2016
 The Big Mouth Incorporated Coffee Mug is one of those things you see on the shelf at the tourist center and think to yourself, “Wow! That is cute. I would really like one of those for my desk.” But you don’t buy it. Down the road you think, “I really wish I had bought that.”

I was looking on Amazon for a United States Marine Corps coffee mug when I stumbled across this cute item. It is one of those items that sits on your desk and prompts a smile on occasion.

This little item is great for those of us who deal with the public or those of you who work in an office, especially a complaint department.

The box states that hand washing is recommended, so I take that to mean that it is not dishwasher-safe. This isn’t the kind of coffee mug you would really drink out of anyway. It is the kind of mug you leave on your desk at work for a conversation piece.

I showed this mug to my wife when I saw it on Amazon and she thought it was cute, too. So much so that she bought it for me for Christmas. What a great Christmas present. Well, it is also a great birthday or Father's Day/Mother's Day gift, too.
I really enjoy mine and you will enjoy yours, too.
on August 20, 2017
This was purchased as a Dirty Santa gift, but we actually ended up keeping it. My husband loves it. It's big and holds a nice sized cup of coffee. It's been through the dishwasher a ton of times since we bought it, and it's not showing any knicks or issues with the glaze. It still even has the little "1" tag on it.
on January 11, 2015
I bought this as a Christmas gift for a co-worker. She was estatic. She had just been in a wreck and having to deal with insurance, pain, etc. It was not a good time and it was fun to see her response. It is not a cup I would use for hot drinks or even to put in the microwave, nor is it made with high-end workmanship, but it makes a good pen holder and if someone complains at work, just hold up the cup and they will get the point. Oh, I bought myself one, also, which I use at home for my pens & pencils. A recommended gift for fun.
on November 29, 2015
Hmmm, what to say about this?
I'm only giving it 4 stars for several reasons.
First, the shape doesn't allow what I consider a 'full' cup of coffee.
Second, the restricted neck and the enhanced curve seems to cause the liquid to rise a little high when it comes out and I have a problem with it dousing my moustache. No big deal if you don't have one, but still....
Third, the rim seems extra thick, thicker than the standard coffee mug...not the heavy duty white MUG though, but a regular cup.
Fourth, I wouldn't put it in the microwave with the plastic number one tag being attached with a metal ring. Not a good idea.

After the newness wears off, it will probably earn a place on my computer desk next to my inert 50BMG round....holding pencils and pens....
Top Contributor: Crocheton October 29, 2016
Bought this as a birthday present for my mister. He's in Afghanistan now, so he'll have to wait to get it when he comes home. Looks just like the picture, nothing is missing or broken. Wasn't expensive either, so I'm happy with the purchase.
on August 6, 2015
I bought this mug in hopes that I could give it as a birthday gift during BA for one of my SGTs. The delivery was very quick and I was excited to look at the product.

However, upon closer inspection I became increasingly disappointed. There were parts all along the rim and small sections on the inside that were not completely glazed over... This product is unacceptable as a gift let alone as a coffee mug.

I hope that future individuals looking to purchase this give earnestly heed the warnings of the reviews for this item.
on March 17, 2016
This mug is an office favorite...so much that I have to hide it when I'm don't using it. It was packaged well and arrived quickly. I would've given more stars but there are a few flaws with my mug: a few small dents around the outside of it, a chip on the mouthpiece, and the paint job isn't the greatest. Holds my coffee just fine though so it's all good.