Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by us the duo STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden

BigMouth Inc Anger Management Ceramic Mug
Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Black|Change

on January 2, 2014
I bought this for my assistant for Christmas, and she loved it. It sits proudly on her desk with various inappropriate knicknacks and whatnots.

It is not, however, designed for actual use. She filled it with hot chocolate, and it managed to leak on her desk. Not a lot, but obviously this is not much use for containing liquid for portable consumption. It may be I got a lemon, but really, how hard is it to make a cup that doesn't leak, even a weird one? Mankind has been making cups for a very long time.

As a decorative gift, I highly recommend this.
12 helpful votes
13 helpful votes
on September 12, 2017
I love it, have it sitting on desk at work and have had a lot of great comments.
Quality product, looks like picture.
Arrived fast and glad I purchased.
Update ended up giving to coworker who saw it and wanted to have one. Going to order another.
on April 28, 2017
Not really a functional cup (although you could); provided a good laugh to tempermental family member.
on July 14, 2015
unfortunately the mug arrived broken at the Gochran household,2218 Versalles ST.,Corpus Christi-Texas78418
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on October 21, 2016
This is the greatest. People have to see where it was put back together.
makes a lot of peoples day! Thank you.
on May 15, 2016
Works, but some issues. The handle is hollow like the cup, so if you mic water within it, you will not be able to pick it up without a oven mitt or towel.

When you pour creamer into a normal cup of coffee, it mixes decently on its own. The odd shape of the inside prevents that normal/even mixing, so this makes stirring an absolute requirement.

I do still like the mug very much, but I don't use it anymore if I need the microwave.
on April 9, 2017
Was a gas at the last meeting we had, sent a strong message out there
on January 23, 2015
Awful! Can't be used; however, one arrived shattered and powdered. I glued it back together as best I could and now it's more popular at work than it ever could have been. As broken, I give it three stars.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on July 20, 2017
Works better as a pencil cup but looks perfect on hubby's desk.
on March 4, 2017
This really cracked everyone up. Product came in timely manner, just as advertised.