Oil month Automotive Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

BigMouth Inc Anger Management Ceramic Mug
Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Black|Change

on November 28, 2012
I wish I could give a a negative rating to this piece of junk. This cup's designer flunked art school or forgot about the basics. I am shocked that Amazon is selling this cup claiming it can hold hot beverages for drinking.

Here are the two basic reasons:

1. The part with which you hold the cup is hollow. Liquid goes inside it and is difficult to clean. Expect bacteria and fungus to thrive there.

2. You can't drink hot liquid in this cup. The handle of the cup, being hollow, becomes almost as hot as the liquid inside.
0Comment| 87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 2, 2014
I bought this for my assistant for Christmas, and she loved it. It sits proudly on her desk with various inappropriate knicknacks and whatnots.

It is not, however, designed for actual use. She filled it with hot chocolate, and it managed to leak on her desk. Not a lot, but obviously this is not much use for containing liquid for portable consumption. It may be I got a lemon, but really, how hard is it to make a cup that doesn't leak, even a weird one? Mankind has been making cups for a very long time.

As a decorative gift, I highly recommend this.
on January 26, 2013
The handle has holes in it so very hot coffee goes right threw it and the matirial its made of gets verrry hot. Its a shame I love this cup hope the designer makes the handle seperate
on August 16, 2015
I bought this mug for my wife who is an avid coffee drinker and she got a kick out of it, she thinks it's hilarious and she loves it. The reason I gave it three stars is because the material is VERY thin and feels quite fragile. She does not want to use it as a drinking mug so it is a decor piece. I would NOT recommend this mug for use in a dishwasher because it feels as if another item (bowl, plate, another mug etc) bumps it in the dishwasher, it would probably break. Good decor piece for humor etc, wouldn't really recommend using it as a functional coffee mug.
on December 4, 2015
So I used this thing maybe three times, and not the thing just spontaneously cracked (I don't know if it was heat induced but it was simply holding hot coffee, you know, like the kind most people put in a coffee mug)...I noticed when I felt a burning hot liquid spilling on my lap and then watched the cup fall into two pieces.

This mug is absolute S*** if you intend to actually use it, I suppose if you only want a novelty mug to put on display or something it should probably be able to handle that...but I wouldn't count on it.
review image
on May 15, 2016
Works, but some issues. The handle is hollow like the cup, so if you mic water within it, you will not be able to pick it up without a oven mitt or towel.

When you pour creamer into a normal cup of coffee, it mixes decently on its own. The odd shape of the inside prevents that normal/even mixing, so this makes stirring an absolute requirement.

I do still like the mug very much, but I don't use it anymore if I need the microwave.
on December 22, 2015
Broken glass
review image
on October 1, 2012
I bought this thinking I would be able to use it for coffee. I guess it is possible, but cleaning it would be a hassle b/c the handle is hollow & lets in any liquid that's in the cup. I don't mind handwashing around the bends and bumps inside the mug, but I don't want to use my little one's nipple brush to try and reach into the hollow mug handle. If the handle was a solid piece attached to the mug I would have rated this product higher.
I guess this mug will be another pen holder on my desk.
0Comment| 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 25, 2017
The mug looks just as pictured which is cute.

The reason I gave it a one star rating is that it is unsuitable for any hot liquids such as coffee or tea. The handle is hollow and heat from the liquid makes the handle too hot to hold until the liquid cools.

I would not buy another mug from this manufacturer.
on September 12, 2017
I love it, have it sitting on desk at work and have had a lot of great comments.
Quality product, looks like picture.
Arrived fast and glad I purchased.
Update ended up giving to coworker who saw it and wanted to have one. Going to order another.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse