Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 261 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 280 reviews
on November 28, 2012
I wish I could give a a negative rating to this piece of junk. This cup's designer flunked art school or forgot about the basics. I am shocked that Amazon is selling this cup claiming it can hold hot beverages for drinking.

Here are the two basic reasons:

1. The part with which you hold the cup is hollow. Liquid goes inside it and is difficult to clean. Expect bacteria and fungus to thrive there.

2. You can't drink hot liquid in this cup. The handle of the cup, being hollow, becomes almost as hot as the liquid inside.
on January 2, 2014
I bought this for my assistant for Christmas, and she loved it. It sits proudly on her desk with various inappropriate knicknacks and whatnots.

It is not, however, designed for actual use. She filled it with hot chocolate, and it managed to leak on her desk. Not a lot, but obviously this is not much use for containing liquid for portable consumption. It may be I got a lemon, but really, how hard is it to make a cup that doesn't leak, even a weird one? Mankind has been making cups for a very long time.

As a decorative gift, I highly recommend this.
on January 26, 2013
The handle has holes in it so very hot coffee goes right threw it and the matirial its made of gets verrry hot. Its a shame I love this cup hope the designer makes the handle seperate
on October 1, 2012
I bought this thinking I would be able to use it for coffee. I guess it is possible, but cleaning it would be a hassle b/c the handle is hollow & lets in any liquid that's in the cup. I don't mind handwashing around the bends and bumps inside the mug, but I don't want to use my little one's nipple brush to try and reach into the hollow mug handle. If the handle was a solid piece attached to the mug I would have rated this product higher.
I guess this mug will be another pen holder on my desk.
on December 4, 2015
So I used this thing maybe three times, and not the thing just spontaneously cracked (I don't know if it was heat induced but it was simply holding hot coffee, you know, like the kind most people put in a coffee mug)...I noticed when I felt a burning hot liquid spilling on my lap and then watched the cup fall into two pieces.

This mug is absolute S*** if you intend to actually use it, I suppose if you only want a novelty mug to put on display or something it should probably be able to handle that...but I wouldn't count on it.
review image
on August 16, 2015
I bought this mug for my wife who is an avid coffee drinker and she got a kick out of it, she thinks it's hilarious and she loves it. The reason I gave it three stars is because the material is VERY thin and feels quite fragile. She does not want to use it as a drinking mug so it is a decor piece. I would NOT recommend this mug for use in a dishwasher because it feels as if another item (bowl, plate, another mug etc) bumps it in the dishwasher, it would probably break. Good decor piece for humor etc, wouldn't really recommend using it as a functional coffee mug.
on October 11, 2014
Not good for use with hot drinks! The handle is hollow making it get super hot & difficult to clean.
on December 22, 2015
Broken glass
review image
on July 18, 2017
The ENTIRE mug heats up when microwaved, including the handle! I burned myself very badly because of that! The handle is shallow and this mug is poorly made.
on July 21, 2017
Don't use this cup to drink coffee!! The handle is hollow so the coffee flows though it and gets hot. I like the cup but it just sits on my shelve.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question