Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 6, 2013
The stuff on the side is pretty funny. Can't really see it all in the pic and I won't ruin the surprise for you (oooooo suspense!). It's made out of a soft rubber, which isn't very clear from the description.

This review is more about Amazon's customer service: My wife is a pharmacist and asked for this for Christmas. So I figured $10, easy gift (no that's not all I got her), why not? Well her sister got her the same exact thing. $10 is $10 so I decided to return it to Amazon. Well, the price point was so low that when I clicked through to process the return, they didn't even ask me to physically return the item! They just refunded my $10 and told me I could keep it! Way to go Amazon! (Though I'm sure this is more because it's not worth whatever their cost of the item is plus $10 for them to pay for shipping and then have someone go through the trouble to unpack it, inspect it, process the return and then put it back on the shelf)

Best customer service in the business, as always.
on November 23, 2016
Got for the hubby and it's quite hilarious. Gonna need to get a matching one for myself because hello, it's that awesome and I drink beer, too!
on May 20, 2016
The quality is not great. When I received these and took the product sticker off the bottom, the orange paint peeled off with it. I put a coat of glue on the bottom to try to prevent the paint from peeling further up the cup where the design is. Also, mine came with an awful chemical smell...
But they are cute, and they fit a regular beer can well (not the tall skinny kind). I gave them to a beer-lover as a gift, and he got a kick out of them.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon August 12, 2014
A nice and funny novelty koozie that is of good quality. I didn't have any issues with size and a regular sized can. It was a tight fit but it's suppose to be that way.

Perhaps the size issues some are reporting are fakes... so you might want to buy it from a trusted source.
on August 4, 2017
Bought two of these for gifts and they were a hit! Thanks, Amazon!
on September 5, 2017
Broke on first use. Was a gift so I can't return. Total junk
on April 3, 2017
It is only for cans. Great gift for a beer drinker
on July 27, 2017
Was a gag gift that went over well<lol>
on September 18, 2017
Too cute - gift for my husband,
on June 18, 2017
Just too funny to pass up. had to get one for my SIL, who loves his beer. Not sure how he will react to the Rx made out to Hugh Jass, but it's all in fun, right?