BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 11, 2016
This is a great gag gift for the Beer drinker in your life. I ordered this for my Boyfriend and he was thrilled to receive it! This is very well made and sturdy. It keeps his Beer at a "drinkable" temperature...what that means, I don't know, but that's what he said. After removing a can, I felt the inside and it was very cool. We're both quite pleased with this purchase. My only drawback, and the ONLY reason I gave it a 4 star review (instead of 5), is that when I removed the sticker from the bottom, most of the coloring and the logo from the manufacturer came off with it. Otherwise, this is a great, fun gift and I will probably be purchasing again. No one really looks at the bottom anyway!
review image
on May 10, 2017
Without any rigorous use, the inner white film of the product began to rip and tear, which eventually led to the outer film (with all of the writing on it) to begin tearing as well. I've managed to make it stay put with a little invisible tape, but the product itself shouldn't be falling apart after less than six months of infrequent use.
on January 3, 2016
I got this as a gift for the chronically beer-holding uncle we all know. It's so funny! It was the hit of Christmas, and every boozy family member was jealous beyond belief. Despite its funniness, it's a little cheaply made. The label feels like a sticker, and when attempting to remove the sticker tag on the bottom of the koozie, it ripped off the orange covering. So, kind of cheaply made but it's funny enough to make the product worth it.
on January 6, 2013
The stuff on the side is pretty funny. Can't really see it all in the pic and I won't ruin the surprise for you (oooooo suspense!). It's made out of a soft rubber, which isn't very clear from the description.

This review is more about Amazon's customer service: My wife is a pharmacist and asked for this for Christmas. So I figured $10, easy gift (no that's not all I got her), why not? Well her sister got her the same exact thing. $10 is $10 so I decided to return it to Amazon. Well, the price point was so low that when I clicked through to process the return, they didn't even ask me to physically return the item! They just refunded my $10 and told me I could keep it! Way to go Amazon! (Though I'm sure this is more because it's not worth whatever their cost of the item is plus $10 for them to pay for shipping and then have someone go through the trouble to unpack it, inspect it, process the return and then put it back on the shelf)

Best customer service in the business, as always.
on November 23, 2016
Got for the hubby and it's quite hilarious. Gonna need to get a matching one for myself because hello, it's that awesome and I drink beer, too!
on May 20, 2016
The quality is not great. When I received these and took the product sticker off the bottom, the orange paint peeled off with it. I put a coat of glue on the bottom to try to prevent the paint from peeling further up the cup where the design is. Also, mine came with an awful chemical smell...
But they are cute, and they fit a regular beer can well (not the tall skinny kind). I gave them to a beer-lover as a gift, and he got a kick out of them.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon August 12, 2014
A nice and funny novelty koozie that is of good quality. I didn't have any issues with size and a regular sized can. It was a tight fit but it's suppose to be that way.

Perhaps the size issues some are reporting are fakes... so you might want to buy it from a trusted source.
on August 4, 2017
Bought two of these for gifts and they were a hit! Thanks, Amazon!
on September 5, 2017
Broke on first use. Was a gift so I can't return. Total junk
on April 3, 2017
It is only for cans. Great gift for a beer drinker