Truck Reviews Beauty Magazine Deals Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on July 20, 2016
This item is all ready falling apart. I have had it less than a month and the bottom of it is completely split apart now. I would not recommend this item to anyone as the quality is not there for the price paid. I believe the seller needs to contact the manufacturer and look into why this product is falling apart in less than a month. I will gladly provide photographs.
5 people found this helpful
on January 3, 2016
I got this as a gift for the chronically beer-holding uncle we all know. It's so funny! It was the hit of Christmas, and every boozy family member was jealous beyond belief. Despite its funniness, it's a little cheaply made. The label feels like a sticker, and when attempting to remove the sticker tag on the bottom of the koozie, it ripped off the orange covering. So, kind of cheaply made but it's funny enough to make the product worth it.
3 people found this helpful
on December 21, 2014
I was very upset when I received this item because I only received an orange coozie with a white top border. No "med label" was attached to the coozie or anywhere in the box. I paid for a coozie with a funny label and I did NOT receive that.
10 people found this helpful
on May 10, 2017
Without any rigorous use, the inner white film of the product began to rip and tear, which eventually led to the outer film (with all of the writing on it) to begin tearing as well. I've managed to make it stay put with a little invisible tape, but the product itself shouldn't be falling apart after less than six months of infrequent use.
on March 2, 2018
SUPER CHEAP MATERIAL. Poorly manufactured foam with cuts and witness marks in the product from manufacturing. It's foam that came out of a mold, and had a funny sticker slapped on it. But wow it's hilarious. If you buy something this cheap, you better expect it to look, and feel cheap. It's a gag gift and is actually really funny. Don't expect much use out of this. Perfect gift to mess with someone.

Hope this helps.
on January 9, 2018
Thought this was a nice novelty item for an older person who enjoyed his beer and also took a fair share of medication. Although the beer can split the cozy nearly in two after 3 days. Nice idea, not quality.
on December 23, 2017
It’s a funny gag gift, but don’t expect it to last. Label is crooked and a sticker is placed on the bottom that peels off the paint when the sticker is removed. Good one time use and then throw it away.
on January 26, 2016
I purchased this item for my dad. He loved it and laughed hysterically when he opened the package. It has definitely gotten it's use. The lettering and coloring will flake off over time though. Overall, a great gag gift as well as a unique product.
on January 6, 2013
The stuff on the side is pretty funny. Can't really see it all in the pic and I won't ruin the surprise for you (oooooo suspense!). It's made out of a soft rubber, which isn't very clear from the description.

This review is more about Amazon's customer service: My wife is a pharmacist and asked for this for Christmas. So I figured $10, easy gift (no that's not all I got her), why not? Well her sister got her the same exact thing. $10 is $10 so I decided to return it to Amazon. Well, the price point was so low that when I clicked through to process the return, they didn't even ask me to physically return the item! They just refunded my $10 and told me I could keep it! Way to go Amazon! (Though I'm sure this is more because it's not worth whatever their cost of the item is plus $10 for them to pay for shipping and then have someone go through the trouble to unpack it, inspect it, process the return and then put it back on the shelf)

Best customer service in the business, as always.
on August 10, 2012
This koozie looks just like a giant prescription pill bottle, made out for patient Mr. Hugh Jass. It's funny and it works to keep your drink cold. It comes up a tiny bit too high on the can, making it a little difficult to drink from the can, but not impossible. I gave a couple to my wonderful friends, a pharmacist and his wife. They got a big kick out of them.

BTW, one reviewer complained that the koozies smelled bad. I have a very sensitive nose that is easily offended, and the ones I got didn't smell at all.