Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on April 22, 2017
It's as advertised, It came in new and still in the box nicely packaged. The shot glasses was a gift and they loved it. It looked like it was a nicely done ceramic project. The painting was done fairy well, the black ring on the toilet seat wasn't very straight but it still looked fine and the handle of the toilet was painted on with a silver paint. It was glazed so the paint on the toilet won't get in the way.
on February 16, 2013
These are awesome, and my wife the pharmacist loved them. The distinguishing factor is that it's not the heated on print used on some cheap glass shot glasses that washes off over time, they're ceramic and good quality.
on January 20, 2015
I got these as a gift for my brother who is in medical school. It was pretty solid gift as these glasses are not only funny but well made. The ceramic is of good quality and each glass is painted nicely. There is not variety on the glasses, they all have the same detailing but that's not an issue. So, this is a great little gift for someone who is in a medically related field and is not too expensive. I look forward to having my prescription filled by Dr. Feelgood.
on May 3, 2016
Cute glasses! I am creating a Fallout themed aquarium. Brotherhood of Steel Power armor figurine, broken tank decoration, lots of weird colorful plants and these shot glasses look amazing in the tank. I'll be getting Glofish once everything is setup, so they'll look like adorable mutants.
The paint isn't perfect on these and I wish they'd been a bit cheaper, but once they're in the tank they look great and I never found anything else this cool. The size is just right for my tank too.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on October 19, 2013
I've read that this kind of product has offended a lot of people because it "encourages prescription abuse" or some B.S like that. But if you're in the field of medicine like I am it's a must have laugh. It's a fantastic gift for a pharmacist, doctor or nurse, and it keeps getting funnier when you have a few shots. Good price for 3 shot glasses in my opinion. By the way they are some kind of ceramic and are not glass or plastic. They will chip if you are hard on them, and I won't try putting them in the dish washer.
on March 5, 2018
Perfect little item for a cake decorated to celebrate a 21 year old's birthday. Exact size I needed to use with a Barbie doll AND the birthday girl can use it for shots (responsible shot partaking that is) in the future.
on April 17, 2014
Purchased this for a friend going to medical school. This was meant to be a gag gift more than anything and she loved it. The print is clear and legible on the shot glass labels so everyone can see the faux perscription recommendation. The packaging was great and had air pockets so there was no issue with broken glasses. The item shipped fast and arrived before expected. Overall a great buy and definitely worth it.
on December 17, 2017
Toilet was a perfect addition to our little brothers “trashed cake”
review image
on April 30, 2014
Bought multiple of these as measuring jiggers to be placed over the top of 1.75 liter liquor bottles put out for Halloween party use. They don't fit over all of the large bottle cap sizes, but work w/ most of them, and are perfect for vast majority of the smaller 750 ml liquor bottles (old school = 'fifths'). Be advised that they are breakable (ceramic), but it is nice to have an option other than cheap feel plastic versions, and of course they work great as intended as decorative shot glasses.
on March 2, 2018
I used one of these shot glass toilets on my daughter's 21st b.day cake with a barbie wearing a party dress. I filled the toilet full of chocolate and pink star sprinkles. (As vomit). I placed minature alcohol bottles all around top of cake. It WAS A HIT!!!