Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ed Sheeran STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 29, 2017
Hilarious gift. It's a little large for practical use but it gets the job done, a big laugh.

Great cup for family/friends with a good sense of humor.
on March 15, 2017
Accurate to image and surprisingly really large and can fit a lot of liquid in it. 4 stars because you have to be somewhat cautious around it because he too part could brake if jostled too much
on August 28, 2017
Really cute toilet mug. But there's some black paint spilled on the inner bottom of the mug. Hopefully the manufacturers would be more careful, as this little paint dot messed with my OCD so much.
on December 13, 2017
It's a large toilet mug, good quality, packing was nice. Bought this as a gag gift for a Dirty Santa game. Look forward to seeing the receivers reaction.
on April 24, 2017
As advertised. It looks like a ceramic projects that had been nicely done. There is glaze of the toilet so the Paint won't get in the way.
on November 4, 2017
Was given as a gag gift so, I don't know if actually holds fluid but, it appeared to be made of solid material and looked hilarious!
on October 1, 2017
Actually I don't love it, but my disgusting grandson enjoys his cereal out of it and therefore I love it.
on July 12, 2015
Used as White Elephant gift. Put unwrapped Hershey kisses in the bowl, wrapped entire mug in cellophane, and repackaged it. It was a big hit as it was passed around to enjoy a Hershey Kiss! :) This cup is really too large for coffee; better to use as a candy dish.
on July 29, 2017
This is a great gag gift and can be used as a funny candy dish or small plant holder. A little big for an actual coffee mug, but definitely works as that as well.
on May 11, 2012
Our landlords offered to replace our commode in our house rental and much to our delite they picked a great "Gerber" brand that we have had at another home. My husband liked his own joke telling them that we needed a new Gerber since we had to leave the previous one "behind" when we had to move!

After the installation we got to thinking about what would be a good thankyou gift since they really went overboard to provide us with a great commode and completelty updated our bathroom.

I looked online thinking if I could find anything that we could plant a small gerber plant in it would be a funny and yet thougtful gift.

I looked on Amazon and sure enough they had this cute MUG that was perfect. I got it in perfect condition, wrapped well and delivered in two days as promised.

We bought a 2" Bloomed gerber plant and potted it in the "commode" or drinking mug. It was so cute and clever and it was greatly appreciated. OUr landlords just loved it and I am sure they never got such a clever and appropriate thankyou gift.

We decided to buy another mug for us to put in our own Bath onto of our commode... Love plants and this will be just perfect!!!

I read all the other reviews and was only shocked that anyone would think this was a genuine "drinking mug"... its a thick rimmed and well made mug for a gag or other idea.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.