Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on December 18, 2015
I was so excited to receive this in the mail to give as a gift. When it came in, it had two chipped areas. I checked the box to see if there were any missing chunks and they were not...I'm pretty sure that I received a defective product. What's going on with this? :(
review imagereview image
18 people found this helpful
on November 28, 2012
this mug is BIG and it is thick and heavy, its is great for a ton of laughs. Very happy i bought it
review imagereview image
40 people found this helpful
on December 28, 2015
As a gag gift/white elephant, this thing is quality. The actual quality of the piece is even great. It's a good casting, the paint is baked on and is clean. The complaint I received about this item has to do with it's actual FUNCTIONALITY, which, apparently, is lacking as a proper coffee cup. The problem reported is that the tank gets in the way whenever you try to take a sip of your drink from the "bowl". The gift recipient told me that they plan to use this as a "crap" catch-all in their workshop instead haha. Like I said, it made a great gag gift impression, just don't expect to mbe able to use it as intended without contorting your face around the tank.
4 people found this helpful
on August 4, 2017
Upon opening, this item looked fine. However, once I looked closer I could see little specks of dirt and cracks on the surface. It is also a bit discolored. Save your money, don't buy this.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
5 people found this helpful
on December 5, 2017
Purchased this as a gift for a senile uncle - he just got a new dog so I figured it would be a hilarious gift to get him something that both him and the dog can drink out of :) (obviously the dog drinks from the real toilet and him from this mug) but can't wait to gift it to him! Opened it up just to check it out and it's perfect!
2 people found this helpful
on December 9, 2015
This mug is entertaining and will bring a ton of laughs to any room. It feels ridiculous wielding this beast of a coffee mug and having the mental image of drinking out of a toilet.

The only complaint I have with it is heat retention as coffee gets colder quicker with it. Other than that, it's a good mug, if a little pricey.
review image
3 people found this helpful
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 17, 2015
I purchased this as a white elephant gift for my office workplace. This was by far THE biggest hit and was voted "best gift" out of the whole office. Yes, it CAN function as a "dirty toilet water" coffee mug. But we decided to use it as a candy dish, which tends to elicit hilarious responses and reactions year around. Construction is surprisingly solid; feels like a solid ceramic mug (not plastic junk). Just realize that it is fairly large; really the bowl would be fine for eating soup (almost too big for coffee). For the money, this is a home run - highly recommended as a gag gift! Now if I could just convince my management to let me place unwrapped Tootsie rolls in it ...
One person found this helpful
on January 19, 2016
Great for a novelty gift, but that's it.

It gigantic however like the other reviews, it doesn't hold much.
Also, IT IS NOT MICROWAVEABLE SAFE (stated on the box but not in the amazon description). It is absolutely terrible at holding hot drinks as well. After a couple of uses, I've already had a few cracked lines within the glaze of the cup. So keep in mind that the cup wouldn't last too long if you're planning to use it for hot drinks all the time.

I'll give it two stars since it's a great gag gift, but for practicality, it's almost completely useless.
3 people found this helpful
on February 27, 2017
Less than 1 month, and always hand washed and the ceramic finish is completely cracked. It looks like the finish of a half-century old ceramic plate. The thickness of the cup itself is very thin and seems very fragile, I'm afraid to use it because I may accidentally bump it on the table and crack it, so it's basically a paper weight and/or a conversation piece.
One person found this helpful
on May 11, 2012
Our landlords offered to replace our commode in our house rental and much to our delite they picked a great "Gerber" brand that we have had at another home. My husband liked his own joke telling them that we needed a new Gerber since we had to leave the previous one "behind" when we had to move!

After the installation we got to thinking about what would be a good thankyou gift since they really went overboard to provide us with a great commode and completelty updated our bathroom.

I looked online thinking if I could find anything that we could plant a small gerber plant in it would be a funny and yet thougtful gift.

I looked on Amazon and sure enough they had this cute MUG that was perfect. I got it in perfect condition, wrapped well and delivered in two days as promised.

We bought a 2" Bloomed gerber plant and potted it in the "commode" or drinking mug. It was so cute and clever and it was greatly appreciated. OUr landlords just loved it and I am sure they never got such a clever and appropriate thankyou gift.

We decided to buy another mug for us to put in our own Bath onto of our commode... Love plants and this will be just perfect!!!

I read all the other reviews and was only shocked that anyone would think this was a genuine "drinking mug"... its a thick rimmed and well made mug for a gag or other idea.