Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,337 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,477 reviews
on June 20, 2017
Got this as a joke gift, and it looks seriously disgusting with coffee in it, but that's the point. I only gave it 3 stars, though, because it is rather cheaply made and the packaging is also not the best quality.
on November 23, 2016
Gotta say, there is a hole in the bottom of the mug that is not shown. Seems like this is a bad thing as far as cleaning the cup goes. It is very prone to getting water stuck in it, as a towel will only go so far. Other than that, it is a very entertaining thing to own and lighten your day.
on September 2, 2017
Boyfriend loved the gift, but when I hand washed the mug so he could use it, the moisture had visibly seeped into the ceramic through some opening in the glaze. Didn't want to risk permanently staining it with coffee, so it's going to be a succulent planter. Very disappointed that a gift turned out this way.
on April 10, 2017
These are awesome as individual dessert bowls for those jokesters in your life. I filled mine with yellow colored vanilla pudding made into a cookie salad, and floated a couple of mini Twix bars on the top. They could not stop laughing, and enjoyed their desserts as well.
on December 30, 2013
I bought this coffee mug for my sister who enjoys a cup of coffee every other day. And I came across a bunch of funny mugs but this one Looks like a toilet! I told my sister i was going to get her a coffee mug and she was so excited but she NEVER expected this which i think its the bets part of a gag gift. Over all she liked it even thought at first she found it kinda "disgusting" drinking out of a toilet mug lol But about the cup.
If you enjoy coffee every other day or you have a collection going on i thing this would be a good one to get. I'm no Expert on mugs but this one looks well made. I saw a comment that said it wasn't durable. My opinion is you make it durable. If its something you like you take care of it. As soon as someone drinks out of it we dry it and set it up were it belongs we don't leave it to dry with the other dishes. And i think that is the solution to Unique mugs like this. So i say it was worth the buy! I think now I'm going to collect mugs!
on March 5, 2015
Hello, I was looking online for a portable toilet to take on a camping trip with me. This one is WAY too small!!! Please forgive me for not giving all the details, but suffice it to say that after multiple (disastrous) attempts, I finally had to give up. Besides being hard to aim into the tiny rim, you get so much "splash" that you have to jump into the closest stream as soon as you're done to clean off. But here's the worst part (take my word for it): The actual volume that can be contained in the bowl is very small. I mean, if you are a tiny baby or a lady on a diet of lettuce this is the perfect size, but I am a man that eats potatoes and steak on campouts! A note to the Manufacturer: PLEASE MAKE A BIGGER SIZE!! I had to use three for one bowel movement (and you can imagine the talent involved to pull that off).
on January 1, 2017
This was a gag gift that turned out everyone wants. It's big enough to hold all your coffee and then some, and it's tastefully constructed. It adds a hint of fun when you're trying to start up your day!
on January 13, 2013
I bought this for my dad, who has several gag mugs in his office. He uses them as mugs and decoration. When it arrived, it did have the intended humorous effect. Dad used it at breakfast Christmas morning. It was awkward to handle, but otherwise as advertised. My dad is a stickler for directions. He handwashed the mug as directed. Later that evening, the mug was sitting on the counter. I noticed that it looked different. It was a much more tan color. I figured it was the difference of the lighting, as in the morning, there is a lot of natural lighting in the kitchen. However, the next morning when we got up for breakfast, my dad said, "Hey, did the mug change colors?!" I told him that I was thinking the same thing. How strange. In the morning, it was an even darker tan color. We'd taken a picture of him drinking from it on Christmas morning and so we compared it. It had clearly drastically changed colors in the span of about 24 hours. My dad was so concerned about this that he decided not to drink out of it anymore, because the finish seems to have had some sort of chemical reaction with light or something in the air. It is no longer functional for him for that reason. Very disappointing and strange.
on March 15, 2017
Accurate to image and surprisingly really large and can fit a lot of liquid in it. 4 stars because you have to be somewhat cautious around it because he too part could brake if jostled too much
on December 12, 2016
This is a present for one of my good friends.
And I am glad it came with a box that has bubble wraps around it making it very sturdy and not break. Very happy it was sent out early then it was expected, just enough time before her birthday. But what I am mostly thrilled about the item was still in one piece. I was very nervous about getting wrecked during the delievery process.... (Jan. 15) Quick update my friend absolutely loves it! She thought it was a funny present but regardless she uses it

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.