Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,336 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,476 reviews
on December 28, 2015
As a gag gift/white elephant, this thing is quality. The actual quality of the piece is even great. It's a good casting, the paint is baked on and is clean. The complaint I received about this item has to do with it's actual FUNCTIONALITY, which, apparently, is lacking as a proper coffee cup. The problem reported is that the tank gets in the way whenever you try to take a sip of your drink from the "bowl". The gift recipient told me that they plan to use this as a "crap" catch-all in their workshop instead haha. Like I said, it made a great gag gift impression, just don't expect to mbe able to use it as intended without contorting your face around the tank.
on March 28, 2017
its a little small... I can usually use it about halfway through my bathroom break then I have to hold it and dump the toilet then finish doing my business inside the cup... it should come with a flushing feature but oh well great toilet very modern it doesn't take up a lot of space in the bathroom!!
Im just joking this was a dirty santa gift and it was great!
on August 11, 2014
I got this as a gift for my Dad, who loves all things quirky AND collects mugs. He found it hilarious and now it is in proud display, but as stated on previous reviews, the mug doesn't actually serve as a mug. The enamel looks fragile, it's awkward to drink from it (Eating is fine) and doesn't hold as much as you'd think.
Still, it is a cute little trinket and I am glad I purchased it. It arrived on time and within a perfect packaging, so extra kudos.
on June 20, 2017
Got this as a joke gift, and it looks seriously disgusting with coffee in it, but that's the point. I only gave it 3 stars, though, because it is rather cheaply made and the packaging is also not the best quality.
on November 23, 2016
Gotta say, there is a hole in the bottom of the mug that is not shown. Seems like this is a bad thing as far as cleaning the cup goes. It is very prone to getting water stuck in it, as a towel will only go so far. Other than that, it is a very entertaining thing to own and lighten your day.
on September 2, 2017
Boyfriend loved the gift, but when I hand washed the mug so he could use it, the moisture had visibly seeped into the ceramic through some opening in the glaze. Didn't want to risk permanently staining it with coffee, so it's going to be a succulent planter. Very disappointed that a gift turned out this way.
on April 10, 2017
These are awesome as individual dessert bowls for those jokesters in your life. I filled mine with yellow colored vanilla pudding made into a cookie salad, and floated a couple of mini Twix bars on the top. They could not stop laughing, and enjoyed their desserts as well.
on December 30, 2013
I bought this coffee mug for my sister who enjoys a cup of coffee every other day. And I came across a bunch of funny mugs but this one Looks like a toilet! I told my sister i was going to get her a coffee mug and she was so excited but she NEVER expected this which i think its the bets part of a gag gift. Over all she liked it even thought at first she found it kinda "disgusting" drinking out of a toilet mug lol But about the cup.
If you enjoy coffee every other day or you have a collection going on i thing this would be a good one to get. I'm no Expert on mugs but this one looks well made. I saw a comment that said it wasn't durable. My opinion is you make it durable. If its something you like you take care of it. As soon as someone drinks out of it we dry it and set it up were it belongs we don't leave it to dry with the other dishes. And i think that is the solution to Unique mugs like this. So i say it was worth the buy! I think now I'm going to collect mugs!
on March 5, 2015
Hello, I was looking online for a portable toilet to take on a camping trip with me. This one is WAY too small!!! Please forgive me for not giving all the details, but suffice it to say that after multiple (disastrous) attempts, I finally had to give up. Besides being hard to aim into the tiny rim, you get so much "splash" that you have to jump into the closest stream as soon as you're done to clean off. But here's the worst part (take my word for it): The actual volume that can be contained in the bowl is very small. I mean, if you are a tiny baby or a lady on a diet of lettuce this is the perfect size, but I am a man that eats potatoes and steak on campouts! A note to the Manufacturer: PLEASE MAKE A BIGGER SIZE!! I had to use three for one bowel movement (and you can imagine the talent involved to pull that off).
on January 1, 2017
This was a gag gift that turned out everyone wants. It's big enough to hold all your coffee and then some, and it's tastefully constructed. It adds a hint of fun when you're trying to start up your day!