Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- 4 BIG RIG trucks with trailers
- 4 unique routes including: Desert, Forest, Plains and Cities
- Daytime and Nighttime driving will challenge even the most experienced trucker
- 1000s of miles of highways and byways across America
- 3 levels with a variety of wicked challenges including the ultiamte traffic stopper... a police roadblock
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Climb Up, Grab the Wheel and... Get Rolling! From the desert to the plains, you'll be hauling loads and trying to stay one step ahead of the law, as youclimb into your BIG RIG for non-stop driving action. Race across America and deliver your load to its destination before the competition. So keep the tank full and your pedal to the metal as you rackup points and OWN the road!!!
Top customer reviews
It completely turned my self image around. I wasn't a loser... I was winner! This game gave me the self-esteem to keep going, and now years after I played it, I still have fond memories. Without Big Rigs, I would not be around today.
I would gladly pay $90 for this game. To me, it's worth much more than that. To me, it is priceless.
2. put it in the oven
3. use it as a Coaster
4. use them as a Frisbee
5. use them as a Frisbee for shooting practice
6. put it on the newspaper for your dogie to poop/pee on
7. put it on the letterbox for your kitties to poop/pee on
8. put in in your bird cage for your pet bird to poop all over on
9. put it in the paper shredder/credit card shredder
10. run it over with your car
11. run it over with your bike
12. run it over with your motorcycle
13. tape firecrackers on it and watch it go into orbit and light up the sky and go "OOH! Pretty Fireworks!"
14. stomp on it to death with hiking boots on
15. embedded it 10 feet deep in your backyard... with dog poo
16. put it in hot boiling water
17. wack it with a baseball bat
18. wack it with a hokey stick
19. put it in the toaster
20. burn it and dance around the fire
21. use them as a Frisbee for you dog to chew on
22. bash it into tiny pieces with a crowbar
23. throw it out the window
24. throw it into a wood chipper
25. throw it out the window into it wood chipper
26. roast over the fire like a marshmallow
27. rub the play side of the disk against the gravel
28. throw it in the recycle bin
29. drill holes in the disk
30. put on the grill
31. bash it with a hammer
32. stick it in the mouse-trap
33. stick it in the rat-trap
34. cook it over Molten Lead
35. cook it over Aluminium
36. drop it in the toilet inside the outhouse
37. embedded it in concrete cement and what for cement harden overtime
38. wack it with a golf club
39. cut it in half with a chainsaw
40.Barf all over it out side after wolfing down too much food.
41.Drop a brick on it
42.Drop a rock on it
43.Drop a bowling ball on it
44.Run it over with your truck
45.Place it on the train track and give the train conductor a thumbs up as he runs it over with his train
46.Use the paper part of the case as a dart board
47.Put it in a punching bag and punch the living daylights out of it like you never punched anything before
48.Throw it in a garbage bag
49.Throw it in a garbage can
50.Drop it in a pool of acid
51.Slash it in half with a Katana (aka Japanese sword)
52.leave the disk out in the sun on a very, very hot day. (At lease at around 120 F)
53.Drop it into a open manhole
54.Cook it in a frying pan
55.Throw it into the dumpster
56.Use it as a shooting target
57.Use it as a shooting target with paint balls
58.Bash it with a mallet
59.Bash it with a iron baseball bat
60.put it in a new bag of perfectly good uncrushed chips, and then crush it with a powerful stomp, while shouting at the top of your lungs, "SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST, LEONARD!!" (Reference to Food Fight, a terrible film)
Here's the thing we all know though- Less than 1% of people reviewing this game, have actually played it. Almost everyone will know this game from video game review sites or Youtube videos. I've seen Youtube videos demonstrating the absurd gameplay. Sure it's funny seeing reviews trashing this game, but I hardly see how it had gathered a cult following, of the so bad it's good variety. It's simply a blatantly unfinished budget title. I wouldn't even say it's the most unfinished game ever released either. Some more obscure games have been released in "alpha" mode! (That's pre beta mode if you haven't guessed) If you're the type who gets huge grins and chuckles from driving around by yourself and driving fast up mountains, then great. Personally I don't see any appeal. It's still not worth buying, for whatever reason. It's simply an unfinished game, with mediocre (not "bad" graphics) huge flaws in physics and no challenge at all in terms of gameplay. Leave it at that.
However, I feel generous enough to award it 2 stars anyway, instead of one. Who knows, perhaps it's totally misunderstood by everyone and is really excellent!