- Hardcover-spiral: 96 pages
- Publisher: Potter Style; Jou edition (October 20, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0307461971
- ISBN-13: 978-0307461971
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 1 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 177 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,283 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Big Sibling Book: Baby's First Year According to ME Jou Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
A great way to help an older sibling participate and get excited.
My son was particularly excited about a chore list with stickers for helping bring the baby diapers, holding baby, being quiet during nap, etc.
- Great quality book - Sturdy, nice colors, well written
- Helps siblings feel involved in the new baby's life
- Variety of activities keep children engaged (drawing, writing, stickers, etc.)
- Kids love it
- You may have to pry this out of your eager child's hands before bedtime
- I love all of the books I have purchased in this series so far (The Belly Book: A Nine-Month Journal for You and Your Growing Belly (Potter Style) and My Baby Book: A Keepsake Journal for Baby's First Year), and I will likely end up purchasing every book in this series eventually
I really like the questions and areas to color and post pictures that the book has. Keep in mind that you need to start it while you are pregnant.
While not every activity could be done by my 2.5 year old daughter, it definitely helped ease her fears and get her excited about the new baby. If you can have a conversation with your child and they can use stickers, then they could definitely enjoy this book. As others have noted this book has both pre- and post- baby activities, so to get the most out of it buy before baby arrives.