Big Teaze Toys I Rub My Penguin Personal Massager
- Soothing, vibrating body massager
- Quiet and powerful
- Compact and discreet
- Perfect for the tub, pool or spa
Customers Also Shopped For
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
+ Twenty-five bucks for a personal massager won't bust the bank.
+ Cute! When I received the package, it said, "As seen in the movie 'Good Luck Chuck.'" A terrible movie, but a fun little fact.
+ Unassuming. If you leave this on your desk at work or at home, most people, unless they are familiar with the Big Teaze Toys line, will assume it's just a little figurine of one of your favorite animals. It doesn't have an obviously erotic shape (read: more penguin than phallic). And only an especially dirty-minded person, maybe, would point out otherwise.
+ Phthalate-free. So it's okay to use on your private bits. This is super important. You wouldn't want to put anything toxic down there!
+ Easy to clean if you're not sharing with others. Just wash it with soap and water.
- Not as intense as I would have liked. There are three modes of intensity. Mode one, the weakest, did nothing for me. Neither did mode two. Mode three was enough.
- The button to turn it on is located in the tummy. You have to give it a good squeeze. A light one is not enough. And sometimes you'll miss and hit off to the side of the button, which can be a little annoying. But I guess that's what you get for a discreet toy. If there was a red button in the middle, everyone would up and touch it to see what would happen.
- The lid covering the opening in the bottom, where you put the batteries, is really hard to get off. At first, I was worried I wouldn't be able to remove it! But then I used a metal spoon to pry it off. This is probably so that it prevents as waterproof a seal as possible.Read more ›
UPDATE: Unfortunately my penguin ended up rusting out in the battery compartment not long after purchasing, maybe a month or two. Very sad. And for the money, I won't be purchasing another.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Its cute as can be but not very powerful. Its more of a teaser then anything. It won't get you there but its a fun little trip. Read morePublished on June 22, 2014 by penguin
Very stylish and unique design. Works better than advertized. Hopefully this product continues to be available for years to come.Published on February 14, 2013 by Adelie Penguin
Other than being loud, there's nothing really bad about it. The on/off/speed switch can be a little difficult to find (you press on its belly). Read morePublished on December 1, 2012 by Vicious