Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 8, 2017
Great compilation of Pee Wee Herman movies. Plays great, no problems or complaints.
on April 9, 2017
great family movies - so silly they are funny and entertaining
on June 2, 2017
Be Sure and Tell'em Large Marge Sent Ya HAHAHA
on August 1, 2017
You have to like Peewee It sort of drags on
on December 10, 2016
I grew up with Pee Wee and loved him. Bought this for my 12 y/o daughter and she loves them.
on October 10, 2017
package in great shape. Miss these movies. Now have them back!
on May 1, 2016
Worth the money, especially when she is 4 and can completely appreciate that you were born in 1977 and can do a spot-on impression of Pee Wee Herman's laugh. Even my 2 year old thinks it's hilarious and tries to impersonate my impersonation of my childhood genius.
on January 13, 2015
funny movie
on October 27, 2016
Always loved Pee Wee's Big Adventure growing up so I had to get it for my son. He thought it was weird, but I can still watch this movie over and over! One of my all time favorite movies from childhood!
on March 17, 2017
You have to be a fan of peewee to enjoy these or you may not like them.