Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 5, 2016
I was disappointed with this book, I should have looked at the publication date. Quite a few of the trucks in the book look pretty dated and aren't the angles I would have preferred on the trucks to best understand what they do. I was also hoping it was a soft cover like his animal Priddy book. That said, my 15 month old still loves this book, so I guess that's a win. :) Just Mommy wishes it was a little different.
on August 10, 2017
So pleased with the quality of this book. The pictures are colorful and the book is sturdy and large. My son (2) loves it (and he's not a huge fan of books yet).
on September 9, 2017
Toddler likes this better than the " My first 100 Machines" book. If your little boy is obsessed with fire trucks and construction equipment- get this!
on October 20, 2017
My son adores this book. He loves the big pictures and asks me to read to him every time! So glad we purchased this!
on December 18, 2016
If your child loves vehicles of all kinds, this is the book that identifies them in large colorful pictures. There is no story to read but invites you to discuss the details of each vehicle creating your own unique style of storytelling.

This book has been around for awhile and I run into it whenever I am around a child who loves books. I thought I would gift it to someone who loves firetrucks and garbage trucks
on August 17, 2017
This opens to 1 page! & 2 questions, very disappointing! Not at all as discribed! Save your $$
on February 29, 2016
My son loves this book. He enjoys the realistic pictures and I've found that he can identify trucks when we're out and about because of this book! Vibrant colors that keep a 2 year old's attention.
on June 19, 2017
My 1 1/2 year old son LOVES this book. The pictures are big and the material is resistant.
on June 20, 2017
My two year old boy loves this book. This is an oversized book not like the little hand ones. Great buy!
on March 21, 2017
This book and the Big Train book are my toddler's preschool favorites so I ordered one of each so that when it is time to go home, I don't have to fight him to make him leave. All of the toddlers in his classroom fight over this one, so I'd say it's a good book.