BigMouth Inc The Ninja Mug
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BEWARE of counterfeits and knockoffs sold by other companies. Only products "Sold by” BigMouth Inc are guaranteed genuine. Please contact Amazon & us immediately if you feel the product is a replica.
- The BigMouth Inc Ninja Mug is THE ORIGINAL ninja mug designed and created by BigMouth Inc with thousands sold since its launch!
- Says “trust me I’m a ninja” on the back
- Made of high quality ceramic, it holds 12 ounces of your favorite beverage
- Hand wash recommended, do not microwave
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item BigMouth Inc The Ninja Mug
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||BigMouth Inc.||Express Toyz||Amazon.com||Prezzies Online||ZaH||HOMEE House|
A great gift for coffee lovers and coffee addicts. This hilarious ceramic coffee mug looks like a prescription medicine bottle and the label is filled with hilarious puns about coffee.
Top customer reviews
I still liked this mug, so I would recommend it to people. HOWEVER, if you get the mug, DO NOT put it in the dishwasher.
It's a cute cup though. I was just a little disappointed with the slight crack and lettering.
I'm only rating this as 4 stars, at the moment, because it obviously can not be run through a dishwasher, as advertised. I really don't mind the hand washing, however, as several other items I own require the same careful treatment. (And, I was actually brought up in the dark ages, when dishwashers/microwaves didn't even exist!! LOL)