$17.88 ($0.15 / Count)
FREE delivery: Saturday, Dec 10 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
($0.14 / Count)
($0.13 / Count)
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Bigelow Perfect Peach Herbal Tea, Caffeine Free, 20 Count (Pack of 6), 120 Total Tea Bags
|Price:||$16.99 ($0.14 / Count) $15.20 ($0.13 / Count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item Form||Tea Bags|
|Unit Count||120 Count|
About this item
- Peaches And Herbs: Delight your senses with the fresh delectably summery taste of peach complemented and elevated by rosehips, hibiscus, citrus-y lemon peel and delicate orange flowers all grounded by the earthy rich flavor of roasted chicory
- Individually Wrapped: Bigelow Tea always come individually wrapped in foil pouches for peak flavor, freshness and aroma to enjoy everywhere you go; Gluten-free, calorie-free, and Kosher Certified
- Try Every Flavor: There's a tea for morning, noon, and night time relaxation; Try our English Breakfast, Vanilla Chai, antioxidant Green Tea, decaffeinated teas, organic teas and a variety of our herbal tea bags
- Blended and Packaged in the USA: In 1945 Ruth Campbell Bigelow created our first tea, Constant Comment, a strong, flavorful black tea blended with aromatic orange peel and sweet warming spices; Today, Bigelow is still 100 percent Family Owned
- Uncompromised Quality: Since 1945, Bigelow Tea has been a leader in premium tea and proud to be a Certified B Corporation - meeting the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Here's a delightfully different blend with aroma and taste of fresh, ripe peaches and herbs. Perfect Peach, with its fresh-from-the-orchard flavor is a delicious treat whether you serve it steaming hot or over ice. It contains rose hips, hibiscus, peaches, natural and artificial peach flavor (soy lecithin), spices, orange peel, lemon peel, apples, strawberry leaves and roasted chicory, making it naturally caffeine free, gluten free and kosher. Each of the six boxes come packed with 20 individually foil wrapped, standard sized tea bags, so you can brew your tea by the cup, or by the pot without any hassle. Constant Comment was created in 1945 by Ruth Bigelow, and has since become America's most popular specialty tea. After the success of this now American classic, Bigelow continued making high quality tea, in every delicious flavor imaginable, that stays fresh until you're ready to make it so can have the best cup possible. This family owned company close close attention to detail, ensuring that everything is just right so you can enjoy your tea to the last drop.6 boxes of 20 bags each
About the Brand
The Bigelow® Tea Story
Beginning the moment our founder, Ruth Campbell Bigelow created "Constant Comment"® Tea in her kitchen in 1945, our family has focused on just one thing trying to make the finest teas possible. Over the years we have introduced many new flavors as well as concepts in tea. Today we offer a selection of deliciously different blends of teas and green teas, a wide variety of herbal teas and teas flavored with real fruit juice. Today Bigelow Tea is the number one specialty tea company in the United States. And to think it all began with the first legendary black tea flavored with golden orange rind and sweet spice "Constant Comment"®Tea.
Bigelow takes immense pride in providing the tea drinking community with the best tea at a great value. We only use hand- picked teas, real spices, flavors and herbs. The flavors and blends we have created are second to none. Some of our teas contain up to twenty different ingredients! And because tea is a leaf that can dry out we take steps to protect it. To keep the teas fresh, we seal our tea bags in protective packets. We simply have to protect those delightful flavors. Thats why a cup of Bigelow Tea is aromatic and delicious; a true indulgence for the senses.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9.88 x 5.55 x 5.72 inches; 3.52 Ounces
- Item model number : 072310000407
- Manufacturer : Bigelow
- ASIN : B000GG1O94
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #161 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Rose hips, hibiscus, peaches, natural and artificial peach flavor (soy lecithin), spices, orange peel, lemon peel, apples, roasted chicory
Hot Tea: Pour boiling water over tea bag and let it steep for 3 to 5 minutes. Iced Tea: To make one quart, add 6 tea bags to one quart boiling water. Brew 7 to 10 minutes. Remove tea bags, allow tea to cool and serve over ice.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on August 9, 2017
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By THXkid on November 7, 2022