|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||10 x 8 x 5 inches|
|Batteries||12 AA batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
3 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
3G Bigfoot Trail Camera - Affordable Data Plan and Easy Setup - Cellular Game Camera- 5, 8, 12mp/1080P Wireless Wildlife Camera-Security Camera- Send Pictures Most Cellphones and Email Addresses
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Cellular|
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p|
|Maximum Webcam Image Resolution||12 MP|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- -Easy Setup and affordable data plans: With our cameras you can easily have your camera setup and ready to go within 15 minutes of opening the box. If you have any troubles with your setup our friendly support team is here to help you, or you can check out one of our Youtube setup videos. Our cameras come with a preinstalled SimHero data card, loaded with 30 days of data / 350 pictures. Register your sim card with SimHero then choose from different data plans - ranging from a 1 month plan as low as 6.99, or a year plan from 39.99.
- -Note- AT&T recently blocked MMS text messages containing pictures from 3g devices. If your cellular provider is AT&T, the pictures WILL only come to you as an email, not as a text. If you are an AT&T customer, we strongly encourage you to purchase our r 4G Bigfoot camera which still allows MMS messaging from At&t.
- -Accessories Included: Pre-installed Sim Card, 16 GB SD Card, USB Cable, 3g Antenna, USB Cable, mounting strap, Bigfoot Sticker, User Manuel and quick start guide -Specifications: Image sensor: Day time color picture options: 5mp/8mp/12mp, trigger speed: 0.4s, 56 pcs IR LEDs night vision 65 feet / 20 meters, Regular lens F=3.0 FOV:52, Waterproof: IP66, Operation Temperature
- -20 to 160 Fahrenheit , Daily report function, IR LEDs 940nm: dark blue / invisible flash
Customer ratings by feature
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
We have done the homework for you and can honestly say you will not find any better value for the money than the solid technology, feature rich BigFoot 3G Cellular Trail Camera. Once you discover the advantages offered by BigFoot - you will never want another game camera or to be unconnected from a cellular network again. The BigFoot Camera is the next-generation scouting tool which can send motion-triggered or time-lapse pictures to your email or cell phone. The BigFoot scouting camera provides the advanced tools you need for scouting and hunting, wildlife research, surveillance, and other applications where it’s important to see your photos when they are taken, not days or weeks later. The first 30 days are free and after that you must purchase an affordable data plan from My.SimHero. Data plans start as low as $6.99 for 1 month or $39.99 for 12 months of coverage. Bigfoot cameras work in Canada with the Saskatel cellular network. Cameras shipped to Canada may be subject to addtional duties or taxes. *** Note*** AT&T recently blocked MMS messages from 3g devices. If your cellular provider is AT&T, the pictures will only come to you as an email, not as a text.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The camera, in appearance, is much like a Spartan. Functionally - not. But we are also talking about a different price point here, so that must stay in perspective. My BigFoot camera is set up facing the NW and purposefully using the stump with a 'rock' on it - which is exactly 23' from the camera. This camera has a very wide FOV which makes the subjects look pretty far away from that distance, in my opinion. So for here, a 2X magnification feature would be a nice option. I have the setting on the lowest 5MP quality and am using the middle range IR brightness settings. As you can see from the day picture above, it could have a better white balance setting. The twilight picture shows the beginnings of the IR function and how focused it is. That is confirmed in the dark time picture. There is another thing that 'could' be better in my opinion - a somewhat better dispersion of the IR. Overall, for the market, this camera is worth the investment and i would recommend it if you are getting in to the wireless cam arena for the first time. It is not the best out there, but then again, you can almost buy two of these vs one of those better ones. For that reason I say go for it, look at the pictures for real life knowledge of what you will get.
The web portal, on the other hand, stinks. It has no features for the user, and you cannot manipulate your camera remotely like others do. Overall, the camera seems to be pretty good, but the 3 stars goes to the lack of user portal support.
Top reviews from other countries
Location : High Laurentien, Quebec, Canada
Got en other one last month, good coverage plan and an easy appto set up.