Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
VINE VOICEon July 16, 2001
This is the cutest book I've read in a long time, and my daughter loves it. Its the story of a Co-Sleeping family and the daddy's quest for more room to sleep. He builds the biggest bed in the world, and when that doesn't work out, he builds individual beds for all of the children in another room - only to find out he can't sleep without them because he's lonely!
This book captures the joys and tribulations of co-sleeping families perfectly. We all sometimes wake up with a foot in our face and think "why are we doing this?" - but waking up all snuggled up with our children is one of life's sweetest moments. This book captures it in a funny, delightful, and heartwarming way!
on September 5, 2014
Great book for co-sleeping families :)
on July 10, 2014
This is one of my favorite books to read to my kids. It is such a great description of what co-sleeping is like. The problems and the joys :)
on October 30, 2010
I gave this book as a gift. It was a great story for anyone who co-sleeps with their children. It is also a sweet story for new fathers. Enjoy!
on July 13, 2001
I suspect this book accurately reflects the mixed feelings many parents have about sharing their beds with their children. Sweet and good for a laugh, for both parents and kids.