Bike Frame Bag – Best Triangle Accessories Bag with Two Compartments – Conveniently Fits Under the Seat or Below the Handlebars of Most Mountain or Road Bicycles
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DESIGNED TO FIT MOUNTAIN, ROAD AND HYBRID BIKES. Attaches Under the Seat or Below the Handle Bars. Straps Fit Securely Around Top Tube that is Up to 6" in Circumference, Down and Seat Tubes that are Up to 7" in Circumference. Refer to Sizing Chart in the Picture on the Bottom Left to Ensure the Bag Fits Your Bike
- KEEPS YOUR BELONGINGS DRY. Crafted with High Quality Durable Waterproof Material.
- REFLECTIVE STRIPS ON BOTH SIDES FOR VISIBILITY. Helps Keep You Safe While Cycling at Night.
- EASY ACCESS WHILE RIDING. Perfect for Those Who Like to Reach Down and Check their Phone or Get a Snack Without Having to Get Off Their Bike.
- LARGE ENOUGH TO CARRY EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR A DAY TRIP. Two Expandable Storage Compartments Easily Fit Basic Tools, Tire, Chain, Shirt or Light Jacket, Snacks, Keys, Wallet and Cell Phone.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A Bike Bag Big Enough For All Your Gear
The Frame Bag Is Ideal For:
- Those who find under the seat bags too small
- Those who need access to their bag while riding
- Those who commute or need enough storage space for day trips
- Those who like to carry their wallet, keys, cell phone, food, tools and clothing
Features & Benefits:
- Made of high quality, durable waterproof material
- Two separate compartments one on each side of the bag
- Reflective strips on both sides of the bag for visibility
- Strong interlocking zippers with pull toggles for easy access
- Triangular design with velcro on 3 sides to attach securely to the frame under the handle bars or below the seat
- Fits conveniently inside the frame for out of the way storage
- Fits well on different frame sizes of mountain, road and hybrid bikes (see sizing charts in the pictures above)
Will The Frame Bag Fit My Bike?
The frame bag will fit most mountain, road and hybrid bikes. If your bike has an angled or curved top tube or full suspension there may not be enough room within the frame for the bag. Your frame tubes must be less than 6 inches in circumference for the velcro straps to fit around the tubes. Refer to the diagrams in the pictures above for instructions on how to measure your bike.
Your Satisfaction Is Important
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase of the Bike Bag simply return it within 60 days of purchase for a full refund.
We have a limited supply of frame bags on hand... Order Yours Today!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It has 2 side by side zipper pockets that open the opposite direction from each other on each side. One pocket is deeper for thicker items, and the other is thinner like a sleeve for credit card, maps, or other documents.
The reflective strip is bright, and there is a of a layer of reflective material behind the black material atop that strip which gives it a nice reflective sparkle.
The Velcro straps are not too long, but hold my stuff firm, and the seams look made well, with no opening joints peeling/fraying threads.
Would order again if I had another bike.
The bag is large enough to accommodate even the largest of todays ginormous cell phones (I have a Galaxy Note 4, in an Otterbox case. You can't get any bigger than that). This bag easily stores the phone without a bulge. Its two pocket design allows you to store additional items as well; again, without making it look bulky.
My riding partners have commented on how much they like it, so if you decide to buy one, you should probably get two and sell them one. Or be a nice person and gift it to them...
New information for review.
After using the bag for less than one year, the bag is falling apart at the seams. The zipper is not functioning properly and comes apart now and then so the contents can fall out.
Another piece of junk that doesn’t last. What can’t manufacturers spend another few cents to put a zipper on a bag that lasts? Why the cheap sewing so the material comes apart at the seams? Was it overstuffed? No. It was packed efficiently. I would not buy this bag if one wants one to last. I have 2 oyher bags with Trek name brands on the that are “stuffed to the brim”, which are more than 20 years old, which are fine. They’ve lasted 10’s of thousands of miles on 3 bikes. Again, the bag looked nice, but doesn’t last.
Most recent customer reviews
It does not get in the way when peddling.