- File Size: 2959 KB
- Print Length: 74 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: June 23, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06XVX7H2Y
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #79,811 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Biker Ghost Meets His Match (Gambling Ghosts Series Book 4) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Charlie is a tattoo artist and is Mad Dog’s sister and is determined to figure out who is bothering her brother and put an end to it by boycotting the haunted teahouse . (good luck with that!!) :)
The banter between Rufus and Charlie when they meet is hysterical!
We also get to visit with other ghosts from past books and meet a few new ones. This is a lighthearted, fun story but it’s not without it’s tender moments . I have come to love all of the ghosts in this series and enjoy spending time with them while reading about what happens in this teahouse in small town Sunset Cove .
I enjoyed this story and I laughed, cried and sighed as I learned that love can find us in the strangest places and that everything happens for a reason. The ending had me feeling happy and sad all at the same time.
I enjoyed this and all the books in the series from this talented author. Easily read as a stand aone, but if you haven't read the first three books in the series, be sure to grab them too,for some fun with the Highland, Viking and Pirate ghosts and see how the story begins.
I really enjoyed The Biker Ghost Meets His Match even though bikers aren’t usually my thing. But who can resist the sex appeal of a bad boy? Tattoo artist, Charlene Walker definitely can’t. When she tries to force biker ghost, Rufus, to stop haunting her brother a sizzling game of strip tarot ensues. To turn up the heat even more a resident pirate ghost offers to make it a threesome. Set in a haunted tea house in the Pacific North West with Madam Azalea, the psychic landlady and an evil ex-boyfriend, the cast of characters is richly entertaining. The only thing that had me puzzled was Charlene’s assumption that she could actually force a ghost to do anything.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Paranormal
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Romantic
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Ghosts
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban