- File Size: 4688 KB
- Print Length: 1996 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: April 18, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06ZY6XDM9
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #307 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Billionaire's Best Woman - A Standalone Novel (A Billionaire Wedding Romance Love Story) (Billionaires - Book #5) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Sienna, Parker and Tony, are best friends and have been through alot including ex-boyfriends, ex-girlfriends and the love for each until the day Parker fell in love with a beautiful woman named Rachel a gold digger (only his best friends could see it) who only wants him for his money.
Sienna owns a diner and works with Tony and she has been in love with Parker ever since high school. Sienna is finding it harder and harder to support Parker with his wedding plans, especially when he asks her for help. In the meantime Parker's fiancee Rachel, conveniently goes off on a two week vacation, with only two months prior to their wedding. Sienna would rather have Parker as her BFF than lose him forever. Will Parker marry Rachel? Or will he see Rachel as the gold digger she really is? Will he still have his best friends like always? Inquiring minds want to know. Grab your copy today and start reading. Enjoy happy reading 📚
I love Claire Adams books. She always brings life to her characters story with a history of their past, why they are friends and how they find themselves in a situation that if it was a snake it woudl have bit them vibe in them. A mouthful right??? Well this book will have you shocked, mad, laughing, crying and doing a happy dance at the end. Love Sienna. She's strong, independant and don't take crap from anyone. But when her eyes are opened finally and she realizes that the man she's in love with is about to get married to a cheating and lying golddigger it's too late. Or is it? Parker has to open his own eyes first before he makes the biggest mistake of his life. Sienna has been his best friend forever, so why does he suspect her to be jealous of his relationship with Rachel? Has she ever lied to him? That's what Parker needs to realize before saying his 'I do's' to Rachel. A must read for sure!
This is a story of such a friendship, and although both people have thought of taking it further, both have respected the relationship too much, and were afraid to loose what they already had. That is, until the loose of that friendship was going to happen, due to a third party, who had their own agenda, being introduced in to the picture. It was a case of act or loose someone who already had a special place in the others heart..It's a fantastic story, and if you are romantically inclined, you will love it.
Sienna owns and works in a diner with Tony and has been in love Parker since high school. Sienna is finding it hard to support him with his wedding plans, when he asks her for help, while Parkers fiancee, Rachel, goes off on a two week vacation, two months before their wedding. But she would rather have him as her best friend than loose him forever.
It was a well written book, with a range of emotion, from love, to hate to anger, to revenge, and characters that you either love or hate, but you will very much enjoy reading this book.
I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of this book.
Parker is dating a very superficial and nasty girl named Rachel who Sienna suspects is a gold digger. But Parker doesn't have a clue.
He is so blinded by Rachel's looks and the idea of her being his wife that he can't see what a monster she is.
Sienna has always loved Parker and does not want him to marry Rachel but doesn't want to lose his friendship.
One night she confesses her love for Parker but he was so drunk; she's not sure he'll even remember it.
All in all, it was a good story but the last 10% of the book was a little slow and the story with Rachel felt unresolved to me.
I received an advanced copy of this book for my honest review.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
One more great book by Claire Adams, if you have not read any books by her I can really recomend this author.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories > Anthologies & Collections
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Collections & Anthologies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy