- File Size: 808 KB
- Print Length: 71 pages
- Publication Date: July 1, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B073NLN4CR
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #34,185 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Billionaire's Bid (Mercury Billionaires Book 2) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Lyla was just informed that she was to be laid off because of hospital cost-cutting, and she was unable to find another job. Earning money, if just to help out her father financially as well as to pay off her own school debts became a priority for her, and she offers her virginity up for auction at the Oldtown Gentleman's Club because she has no other options left.
What follows is a good premise for a story, but I found I could not really appreciate Lyla's character in how she treated Preston or her bouts and fits of surprisingly childish behavior. Preston's character was ok, and he realized what he wanted with Lyla.
This is an enjoyable story that can easily be read in one sitting, which I did. I was hooked right from the beginning and before I knew it, I had read the whole story. I liked Preston and Lyla and found myself rooting for them to make it work. There is loyalty, both Lyla's to her father and Preston's to his group of friends, some drama, great chemistry and steamy sex. If you read the first book in this series then you're already met Marcus. I am hoping that soon we get to read more about the Triple D's.
The only thing I wish the story had contained was a little more about Preston's family.
I received and ARC of this book and am voluntarily leaving this review. This is my honest opinion.
Preston is a billionaire who is used to getting everything he wants. When he sees Lyla being auctioned, he knows he has to get her.
I didn’t like Preston at the beginning but after a while, you could see he is not that bad as people think. I didn’t like Lyla. Her character is a bit confusing, mostly about the money she got from Preston (sorry I can’t say anything else).
It’s a quick reading which is good for a short break during the day.
I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy of this book.
Most recent customer reviews
Stand-alone, romance with a HEA.Read more
The HEA was so cute!!!
The story leading up to it went fast but this wasn’t the longest book either. But so very worth it.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Romance
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Women's Adventure
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Women's Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Action & Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance