Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 324 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 411 reviews
on June 14, 2016
This is book 4 which introduces you to the cousins. They were briefly mentioned in book 1 when they learned of their mothers illness and sudden passing. They remained distant and Joseph finally had enough and he and his brother mended distance and began scheming. This is Trent and Jennifer. Jennifer is raising her niece and Trent is in lust with Jennifer or so he thinks! This book has lust, feelings, anger and yes love along with fear.
on March 26, 2016
At first I wasn't sure I wanted to buy just because of how short show that was . I just didn't think it would be worth it. Too my prize it was. I love this family the different characters and points of views so here I go buying the next part of this family because I have to see how everything turns out
on November 16, 2014
The Billionaire's Marriage Proposal is the fourth book in the Anderson's family series, but it can be read alone as it tells the story of the first son of Joseph's brother.
The storyline is almost the same as in the previous ones though; George asks his brother Joseph help because he wants to get his family reunited and wants his sons and daughter happily married and with children. Joseph is happy to continue acting as a matchmaker and designs a plan to find his nephew Trenton a perfect wife. From there the usual plot: Rich boy meets girl next door, instant lust, some flirting, marriage and happily ever after.
This is a typical Harlequin so I don’t think it will be fair to give a too harsh review…When you purchase an Harlequin book you know you will very likely get an unreal plot and simple characters, and this book delivers exactly that…So if you prefer your romances to have substance and to be more down to earth then I suggest you stay really away from this one.
I found that sometimes I'm in a mood for silly and simple readings with happy endings and this one worked out just fine for that.
on August 14, 2015
I enjoyed reading this book e enjoyed though it was read out tree of sequence. It is the first book focusing on George's kids. I didn't connect much with either character because I didn't feel like I knew enough about who they were and what had shaped them into being the people they were. What made Jennifer so cautious, stubborn, and conservative? I knew slightly more about Trenton but given the close family ties they purportedly had, he hadn't assumed the big brother protective role of keeping his family together that would be typical. It was still interesting enough to keep my attention.
on March 16, 2017
Hooked on this series but was irritated with Jennifer what a whiny person felt like she needed to grow up and come on the work relationship please can anyone say harassment Jennifer a n d Trenton not to impressed
on June 10, 2017
This continues the Anderson family but now we are finally meeting their cousins. This is another great book This deals with Trenton and his love Jennifer who is raising her niece Molly.
on May 30, 2017
Another great book! Well written storyline with a really good flow. The characters are amazing and old characters are constantly being mentioned which makes you feel like a big family.
on February 22, 2013
This book is as awesome as the first three. I came away feeling really good after reading it. I really love this series. Melody Anne is becoming one of my favorite authors of all time. I definitely recommend reading this series and I can't wait to read the next book.
on October 12, 2012
I think I've read to many of this series back to back. The story is trite but it seems as if the author is actually getting tired of the Andersons! The resolution of Trenton's and Jennifers problem (never really saw what that was) was done in a few minutes.

I have a problem with the social worker being so snippy and saying she wasn't the best person to have custody of her niece. I find that difficult to believe. Trenton was too bossy and Jennifer started getting on my nerves.

The series is cute but these billionaires are too easy!
on July 10, 2013
I've really enjoyed this series of books. George, and Joseph are twin brothers. They want grand kids, so they put together plans for their grown sons to meet their future wife. So far in this series their plans has worked. I think this was by far the best out of this series.

George moved the company's home office to Seattle, and hired Jennifer to be the assistant to his son Trenton. There was instant chemistry between the two. Jennifer tried to fight the attraction the longest, but finally gave in to the passion between her, and her boss. I love the passion, and chemistry Trenton, and Jennifer. The couple really made me laugh from time to time. Jennifer is so stubborn, and is determined to take care of herself. When she finds herself in certain situations, and Trenton is there to help her, she actually fights with him, and tells him she doesn't need his help. Jennifer is the most frustrating woman Trenton has ever met.
In this story Jennifer had lost her sister to a car wreck, and was raising her niece Molly. Molly and Jennifer didn't have any other family. The Anderson family welcomed them both with open arms and made them feel loved. The Anderson family really draws me into this series. They are a big family, always there to love, and support one another. When a family member needs help, they all gather.