- File Size: 4440 KB
- Print Length: 342 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: May 21, 2018
- Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07D7LPC3J
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #35,652 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
The Billionaire's Secret Marriage (The Limitless Clean Billionaire Romance Series Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 342 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $7.47 when you buy the Kindle book.
- Book 1 of 4 in The Limitless Clean Billionaire Romance Series
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
- "Ms. Dearen's prose ensnares the reader from paragraph one and keeps up the pace with admirable dexterity... Stephanie and Bran are layered characters who develop throughout the book, and Bran's disability is sympathetically and realistically portrayed."
- "I stayed up way too late reading it because I HAD to finish it in one sitting. I loved it!"
- "This was my first book by Dearen but it won't be my last. I love that the male love interest Bran was blind. He was so capable and yet needed so much, especially on the emotional side."
- "A book on my Fav list that I am willing to read over and over and over again. Sigh."
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
GENRE: Contemporary romance; Disabilities
SETTING: Modern day Chicago
CENTRAL FEMALE CHARACTER: STEPHANIE CALDWELL – Loving mother of a young child with “cystic fibrosis”; understanding; observant; trustworthy; stern when necessary.
CENTRAL MALE CHARACTER: PHILLIP ANDERSON – Yes, a billionaire; business genius that is withdrawing into himself without realization; a giver to the disabled; a man on a mission. 😎
SYNOPSIS: Ellie needs medication. Stephanie has barely been able to make ends meet and is lucky to have her job. Her employer, Phillip, is newly engaged but cannot function without his personal assistant. His three friends…… ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (I dunno). Her friend…… 💪 (“I got your back”)
WHAT I LIKED: Protective of your personal assistant…..MUCH! Humor. Three friends….protective MUCH!
WHAT I DID NOT LIKE: “I am not worthy”….ness can sometimes be excessively written into a plot.
OVERALL RATING: (5) stars because the plot is deliciously great. A romantic realistic walk into the world of a person with disabilities. A book on my Fav list that I am willing to read over and over and over again. Sigh
This was a fun read, with conflicts that are common among individuals with disabilities coming to light. I'm hoping that there's a sequel with Finn...
Top international reviews
I would definitely recommend this book.
I adored Brans and Stephanie!! Brans is such a strong character and his blindness doesn't detract from his swoon-worthiness. I can definitely see why Steph fell in love with him! Their relationship was really cute. Although it was a little frustrating that they wouldn't admit their feelings for each other, the ending was definitely worth it! I loved Fordham. He was such a darling and I'm so glad that Brans had him in his life.
Overall, a beautiful story not to be missed!! I would recommend this to all lovers of clean, sweet inspiration romance!!