Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on June 24, 2017
This 50 minute workout is less strenuous than the previous dvds I have from Billy Blanks. However, it is great for me because it is easy to follow and not very taxing on the body. The music is a little bland, but that is alright with me. Usual people behind him. Shelly keeps calling him "Dad", but I am used to that. All in all a solid workout if you are not looking to jump around a lot and just squeeze in a good overall workout. Would recommend whole heartedly.
on March 31, 2016
To me, it's a bit too easy. Am an avid TE Boer who's always looking for challenge. This would have been it, except it has too many walk-it-outs in between takes. I barely break any sweat until the last few minutes .
In my opinion, a beginner can do this. Still a good addition for lazy days, otherwise 6 have to supliment with anither short work out
on May 28, 2013
I own a lot of Billy's Dvds, so when I saw one that claimed you would sweat sizes I went all in!
This is one of his harder workouts. I work out to Tae Bo 5 times a week for the last 5 months, and I still feel out of breath and can barely finish the last 5 minutes. This workout is fast, fun, and flows great. Everyone is sweating and tired, and Billy really pushes you. This is one of my favs and I can REALLY feel it the next day. On an other note: towards the end Billy has some crazy combos going on, so I recommend doing the instructional so you can get the hang of it.
on April 1, 2015
This video will keep you on your toes. I'm using this video to lose over 60 pounds that I gained during and after my pregnancy. I can only get through the first 30 minutes but I'm working my way up slowly but surely after the first week I lost 6 pounds.
on June 21, 2013
This is classic Billy Blanks and it gives you a great workout. No, he can't count and his moves can be complex, but that's what keeps you on your toes and keeps me from getting bored.
on September 10, 2011
I'm an intermediate exerciser who likes to add Tae Bo in the mix of my other exercise routines (DVDs). Just finished doing this DVD for the first time. The feel is similar to his Cardio Inferno DVD but a little more intense. There are some classic exercises along with some new ones. You have to think a little bit on some of the moves that have multiple steps. I gave it 3 stars because I wish he would have given a bit more instruction on the more complex moves. Also, there were some moves that were a bit awkward in the video. I will say that my favorite Tae Bo DVD is Tae Bo Amped, Full Throttle. S.O.S. isn't as intense as that one but it's still decent. All in all, I did like it, I did sweat a good amount and I will keep the DVD in my rotation.
on February 9, 2016
Ok
on November 27, 2011
This video is very good. For people wanting to exercise at a intermediate level, it's perfect, you sweat a lot but feel energized in the end. It would not recommend it to Tae Bo beginners.
on July 22, 2016
Amazing! Love Tae Bo!
on August 1, 2014
if you want to sweat and have fun to then this dvd is for you.